January 26, 2015 | 1163 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:54:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this body lotion. It's the perfect consistency, easy to massage into skin. I use it after the J&J Gel Oil. It helps add that extra boost of hydration and lock the oil in. Makes my skin feel so smooth and baby butt soft. It's very gentle and has never irritated my skin or caused me to break-out. Has a faint scent, but nothing too strong or offensive. Very affordable and easy to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Sharsaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After trying all the ridiculously priced high end creams and lotion I came back to basics - a tried and tested cream made especially for soft sensitive baby skin just like women's. Alright so the pink baby Johnson cream is my favorite. Every time I put this (at night) all my burning sensation due to frost, wind and cold or harsh sun disappears. My parched scaly skin feels hydrated, instantly calmed and cooled and in the morning my skin feels plump, smooth and supple like that of a babies. It is thick yet does not grease or oil your face, soaks in well, makes skin feel smooth and soft and most importantly does not break me out. For those with acne use it once or twice a week rather than daily to tame and sooth your inflamed skin, you can keep it in for a few hours then rinse off with plain cool water. Boy this starts healing my dry crocodile like skin within days. I always have these in my cabinet for everybody in the family. Reasonable effective and by far the best cream and the lotions I have used. I have tried all of their creams and lotions love them all. Use thick cream in fall and winter and lighter lotions in summer for hydration. This for me is like running out of milk at home lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

While i am not a fan of the baby powder scent (wish they made the cream in the lavander scent) i LOVE this stuff. There is simply no other cream out there that makes my skin this soft. Very thick but absorbs well and keeps skin moisturized all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never buy this kinda of stuff I get my stuff from the health food store and I never use anything with mineral oil. However I had a moment of "what the h*** lets do it". I closed my eyes and bought it and I actually LOVE it. My skin is super soft its so amazing. Like I said I don' t normally use this stuff and probably wont again but just this once hopefully wont hurt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the baby cream in the tube form. Love using this after I shower/shave. It's thick but my skin just sucks it in. Also, I love the fact that it's not greasy. The scent smells so refreshing and relaxing. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I recently bought this because I figured if this is safe to be used on babies then it'll be safe for use on pregnant ladies. I needed something with alot of moisturization yet non-greasiness and without a strong smell, and this is it. This body cream really impressed me! It comes in a nice baby pink tube and it really makes my skin ever so soft just like a baby's skin and without the greasiness. Also its only $3.99 (on sale) .. a fantastic discovery! I will ALWAYS purchase this. J&J please do NOT discontinue this body cream ever. EDIT: I don't know if its the hormones or not but I cannot stand the smell of this product any more especially since I tried the Aveeno Baby Moisturizing Cream which is fragrance-free. I much prefer Aveeno to this. This cream (J&J) has started to smell too synthetic(y).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This pink bottle is heaven sent. Not only do I use it on my 2 year old son and in myself , but I also discovered another use: it makes a great makeup remover. One morning as my husband was taking his shower, my makeup remover was in the bathroom. Instead of waiting I decided to not wait and use my son's baby lotion. Oh it felt so so great. And even better it removed all my makeup, mascara included. Not a trace left behind. Afterwards I washed my face with J&J baby wash and quite frankly my face has never felt better.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The creme on the tube is my favorite (NEW packaging)..LOVE the thickness of it...it keeps my body moisturized all day and smelling GREAT!!! I will use this forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by bijoubunnyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lotion! I put this on after I shower, before I go to bed. Moisturizes my skin and I love the subtle scent because it reminds me of my childhood<3 I also enjoy the lavendar lotion from johnson & johnson :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by beachblond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because it was $1.99 & I was curious to try it out. I'm not sure this is good enough for adults. I think Jergens & st Ives make better 24 hr moisturizers. The smell dries down to a nice baby smell but it sort of reminds me of how plastic smells. I don't think the tube is big enough for adult bodies. It's certainly not amazing or better than other grown up products. It's just ok.