December 18, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

While i am not a fan of the baby powder scent (wish they made the cream in the lavander scent) i LOVE this stuff. There is simply no other cream out there that makes my skin this soft. Very thick but absorbs well and keeps skin moisturized all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never buy this kinda of stuff I get my stuff from the health food store and I never use anything with mineral oil. However I had a moment of "what the h*** lets do it". I closed my eyes and bought it and I actually LOVE it. My skin is super soft its so amazing. Like I said I don' t normally use this stuff and probably wont again but just this once hopefully wont hurt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the baby cream in the tube form. Love using this after I shower/shave. It's thick but my skin just sucks it in. Also, I love the fact that it's not greasy. The scent smells so refreshing and relaxing. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I recently bought this because I figured if this is safe to be used on babies then it'll be safe for use on pregnant ladies. I needed something with alot of moisturization yet non-greasiness and without a strong smell, and this is it. This body cream really impressed me! It comes in a nice baby pink tube and it really makes my skin ever so soft just like a baby's skin and without the greasiness. Also its only $3.99 (on sale) .. a fantastic discovery! I will ALWAYS purchase this. J&J please do NOT discontinue this body cream ever. EDIT: I don't know if its the hormones or not but I cannot stand the smell of this product any more especially since I tried the Aveeno Baby Moisturizing Cream which is fragrance-free. I much prefer Aveeno to this. This cream (J&J) has started to smell too synthetic(y).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkhart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This pink bottle is heaven sent. Not only do I use it on my 2 year old son and in myself , but I also discovered another use: it makes a great makeup remover. One morning as my husband was taking his shower, my makeup remover was in the bathroom. Instead of waiting I decided to not wait and use my son's baby lotion. Oh it felt so so great. And even better it removed all my makeup, mascara included. Not a trace left behind. Afterwards I washed my face with J&J baby wash and quite frankly my face has never felt better.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The creme on the tube is my favorite (NEW packaging)..LOVE the thickness of it...it keeps my body moisturized all day and smelling GREAT!!! I will use this forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by bijoubunnyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lotion! I put this on after I shower, before I go to bed. Moisturizes my skin and I love the subtle scent because it reminds me of my childhood<3 I also enjoy the lavendar lotion from johnson & johnson :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by beachblond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because it was $1.99 & I was curious to try it out. I'm not sure this is good enough for adults. I think Jergens & st Ives make better 24 hr moisturizers. The smell dries down to a nice baby smell but it sort of reminds me of how plastic smells. I don't think the tube is big enough for adult bodies. It's certainly not amazing or better than other grown up products. It's just ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by stopstaring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent skin protectant for very dry & itchy skin. Apply generously to wet skin and no itching in sight. Easier to spread than their Baby Oil Gel or Baby Oil, with the same moisture-sealing effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2008 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This along with Nivea Creme are my travelling staples. The bright pink tube travels very easily and I use the product everywhere except for my face. It's quite good for re-hydrating skin after a day outside (high PPD ss dries out my skin). I also like that the scent lingers so I don't have to pack perfume.