Caress Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash

4.3

Water, Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 5 Cocamide, PPG 9, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Shea Butter), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005)

on 8/29/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Absolutely love the scent. Cleans well. The scent is beautiful and it lingers. I have purchased other body washes but I always return to this one. All time favourite.

on 7/10/2012 9:26:00 PM

Favorite body wash of ALL TIME!!!! I love the smell of this....wish they would bottle it up as a perfume!! I used to use this all the time, then strayed to try new things... Recently repurchased and now I realize how good this BW is!! Cleans great, scent lingers... Highly recommend!!

on 4/10/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the classis Caress scent, it cleans great, and I'm a sucker for the golden shimmer (which washes off as the cleanser comes off). I still like Caress's Tahitian Renewal Body Wash better because of the scent but this is next in line!

on 3/25/2011 10:09:00 PM

I love this product it smells amazing and it's good on my skin I have very dry skin and pretty bad body acne and it moistens my skin and does not make me breakout.

on 5/16/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is the best and it smells great and I love how it makes your skin soft and silky especially in the winter my whole family loves this and we will be buying more of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I loved everything about this product until I actually used it. It smelled great, it was cheap and everyone that had used it raved about it. It was even great while I was in the shower: it lathered really well, smelled even better and left my skin feeling amazing. But the problems started after my shower; once I had dried off I noticed a bunch of red spots on my collarbone and neck. There weren't spots anywhere else so I guess my skins more sensitive in those areas. I wouldn't recommend trying this for the first time before a special occasion because you might have the same reaction/irritation as me.

on 9/2/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Whyyyyyyyyy???? I love this body wash soooo much. It smells great, makes my skin glow, and is a very pretty color, bottle, everything, but........for some reason i think it is making my skin break out in rashes and turn red!!!! Nooo, i really want to keep using this but I just dont think i can suffer with the skin reactions i've bee having.)=. I'm going to try it one more time because i'm stubborn, and then i'll have to give it away, to someone with non-sensitive skin)=)=, so sadddd.

on 6/30/2009 12:37:00 AM

Cleans well, lathers good, smells great, however, I was hoping it would impart a BIT of a shimmer, such as it looks in the bottle. However, it doesn't do any such thing. But it looks nice, works good (lol) and is cheap. Love Caress bath products!

on 5/3/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very moisturizing, less than four bucks, and smells great. Not sure about the brightening part, but my skin always feels clean and soft. Has a nice lather that does not strip the skin. I love the fine shimmer and the gold color. It looks very luxurious in my shower shelf.

on 2/20/2009 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Not sure if this wash comes in different packaging, but the one I use which is Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash (w/ Shea Cream & Gentle Skin Brighteners) did not look like the picture, therefore, I uploaded a pic of what mine looks like :) ANYHOW...

I admit it, I like cheap cheap cheap body wash. I don't spend a lot of money on it because hey, it washes off, and I rely on more expensive lotions to keep my skin moisturized and perfume for smelling good (j'adore!). I think most bar soaps stink and hate how most moisturizing washes leave a filmy residue on my skin (keep in mind I cringe to pay more than $5 for any of this stuff). My HG used to be Dial body wash in Clean & Fresh or something of that nature, don't remember the true title because I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE AGAIN!! This body wash is SUPERB.
For starters, it smells fantastic. Not too heavy or flowery (yuck)..it's warm, yummy and nothing short of Heaven. It washes off completely clean and the remaining scent is only the slightest bit noticeable, which my boyfriend happens to go crazy for. Really sparkles in the bottle but does not leave behind any kind of glitter, which IMO would be disgusting. After using my skin is sooo silky, not "drenched" in moisture, just soft. The color is a buttery gold with tiny flecks of illumination which I truly believe bring out the gold undertones in my skin and when I'm paler, keep me from getting that "ham and cheese" look that at times rears its' ugly head on my thighs and upper arms (nothing to do with weight, sun damage, etc. Just how my skin is).
I ditched my shaving cream and now this wash does double-duty in the shower. It is quite rich but probably not moisturizing enough for very dry skin. In addition to a body scrub once or twice a week, this equals dewey, lit-from-within skin that you will just love. And even if you don't, guess what? You're only out like 6 bucks and you will probably end up using it as a shave gel, like i did :)

Popular Gels/Soaps