Caress Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash

4.2

Water, Amino Methyl Propanol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 5 Cocamide, PPG 9, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Shea Butter), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005)

on 5/15/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This scent is too musky, and has this after smell of perfume.

on 8/29/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Absolutely love the scent. Cleans well. The scent is beautiful and it lingers. I have purchased other body washes but I always return to this one. All time favourite.

on 7/10/2012 9:26:00 PM

Favorite body wash of ALL TIME!!!! I love the smell of this....wish they would bottle it up as a perfume!! I used to use this all the time, then strayed to try new things... Recently repurchased and now I realize how good this BW is!! Cleans great, scent lingers... Highly recommend!!

on 4/10/2011 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the classis Caress scent, it cleans great, and I'm a sucker for the golden shimmer (which washes off as the cleanser comes off). I still like Caress's Tahitian Renewal Body Wash better because of the scent but this is next in line!

on 3/25/2011 10:09:00 PM

I love this product it smells amazing and it's good on my skin I have very dry skin and pretty bad body acne and it moistens my skin and does not make me breakout.

on 5/16/2010 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is the best and it smells great and I love how it makes your skin soft and silky especially in the winter my whole family loves this and we will be buying more of it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I loved everything about this product until I actually used it. It smelled great, it was cheap and everyone that had used it raved about it. It was even great while I was in the shower: it lathered really well, smelled even better and left my skin feeling amazing. But the problems started after my shower; once I had dried off I noticed a bunch of red spots on my collarbone and neck. There weren't spots anywhere else so I guess my skins more sensitive in those areas. I wouldn't recommend trying this for the first time before a special occasion because you might have the same reaction/irritation as me.

on 9/2/2009 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Whyyyyyyyyy???? I love this body wash soooo much. It smells great, makes my skin glow, and is a very pretty color, bottle, everything, but........for some reason i think it is making my skin break out in rashes and turn red!!!! Nooo, i really want to keep using this but I just dont think i can suffer with the skin reactions i've bee having.)=. I'm going to try it one more time because i'm stubborn, and then i'll have to give it away, to someone with non-sensitive skin)=)=, so sadddd.

on 6/30/2009 12:37:00 AM

Cleans well, lathers good, smells great, however, I was hoping it would impart a BIT of a shimmer, such as it looks in the bottle. However, it doesn't do any such thing. But it looks nice, works good (lol) and is cheap. Love Caress bath products!

on 5/3/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very moisturizing, less than four bucks, and smells great. Not sure about the brightening part, but my skin always feels clean and soft. Has a nice lather that does not strip the skin. I love the fine shimmer and the gold color. It looks very luxurious in my shower shelf.