MAC Florabundi

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of the better pale pink MAC frost lipsticks that tragically, was limited edition! I have a few back ups of this because it's just gorgeous! Florabundi is a frost finish ... a pale pink with silver shimmer and a slight lavendar undertone. Looks amazing to polish off smokey eyes and soft pink cheeks. Great pigmentation and texture! Definitely worth owning if you can get your hands on it!

This lipstick is very similar to Madame B, but a little less cool-toned - instead of the blue pearl, this is more of a straightforward pink frost. If you thought Madame B was too unwearable, this is better for you, it looks a little less 'out there'. For me, i adore Madame B and i prefer that as it's more unique. Still, this makes a decent 'backup' for Madame B. I wouldn't repurchase, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Such as shame this was limited edition. It does look a lot like Madame B, but Madame B is a deeper pink. Florabundi just lights up your face and seems to make your skin glow. I plan on wearing this for my wedding day with Cork and Stone lip pencils. Such a gorgeous and unique shade!

I love this color. A frosty lilac-pink color that is great for cool toned skin. The frost formula is a bit dryingt this. It is a beautiful color and just brightens up my face. I get lots of comments when wearing this. I've heard it looks exactly like Madame B. lipstick, so anyone who wanted a backup of that should check this out. I wear it with Dervish l/l and Lilacrush lipgelee. If it weren't LE I would absolutely buy this again!

Finally I find the color pink i'd been searching for!!!! This is the perfect pink/lavender color with a sheer frost running through it. And bright & cheery and looks great with a tan! They better not discontinue this!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin