September 30, 2014 | 968 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Florabundi

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of the better pale pink MAC frost lipsticks that tragically, was limited edition! I have a few back ups of this because it's just gorgeous! Florabundi is a frost finish ... a pale pink with silver shimmer and a slight lavendar undertone. Looks amazing to polish off smokey eyes and soft pink cheeks. Great pigmentation and texture! Definitely worth owning if you can get your hands on it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by effloresce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipstick is very similar to Madame B, but a little less cool-toned - instead of the blue pearl, this is more of a straightforward pink frost. If you thought Madame B was too unwearable, this is better for you, it looks a little less 'out there'. For me, i adore Madame B and i prefer that as it's more unique. Still, this makes a decent 'backup' for Madame B. I wouldn't repurchase, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such as shame this was limited edition. It does look a lot like Madame B, but Madame B is a deeper pink. Florabundi just lights up your face and seems to make your skin glow. I plan on wearing this for my wedding day with Cork and Stone lip pencils. Such a gorgeous and unique shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Shavwi

I love this color. A frosty lilac-pink color that is great for cool toned skin. The frost formula is a bit dryingt this. It is a beautiful color and just brightens up my face. I get lots of comments when wearing this. I've heard it looks exactly like Madame B. lipstick, so anyone who wanted a backup of that should check this out. I wear it with Dervish l/l and Lilacrush lipgelee. If it weren't LE I would absolutely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by chanelnbebe

Finally I find the color pink i'd been searching for!!!! This is the perfect pink/lavender color with a sheer frost running through it. And bright & cheery and looks great with a tan! They better not discontinue this!!!