September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

Lipstick - Black Opal - heart throb

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by QueenJannine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is THE red lipstick. It's the perfect gothy, bloody, true red I haven't found in any other drugstore line. I WORSHIPPED this!

You know how it is with drugstore reds: they're either the lighter, bright kind, like stoplight or cherry red, or they're darker but have some sort of non-red tone to them, like wine-red or brown-red, or they're too dark and going into the maroon category. At least *I* have never found a true, vibrant, bloody darkish red, and that's the quest I set myself upon, to find a lipstick the color of blood. And I finally found it.

It's so pigmented and rich and the color is totally vibrant. It kind of makes sense that a line for women of color would make the most pigmented lipstick so it'll show up against darker skin; well, my skin is fair and now I know to buy lipstick made for women of color!

The sad thing is I only knew of one place that sold this, and that was when I lived in another state, and then I left mine out in the sun by mistake and it melted... *cry*... And they had discontinued it. But now I found out the company still stocks it online! I'm buying 10 tubes!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 12:33:00 AM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

cute little black tube, this lipstick gives MAC red and ruby woo a run for their money. classic brilliant blue toned red, this is very long lasting, smooth. the only downfall was make sure you line those lips good, because it does feather when eating buttery products. great lipstick and i got tons of compliments.