December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - Sonia Kashuk - Luxury Lip Color 67 Sheer Jasmine Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this one. Sheer but adds enough color. I have never been happy with any of the other SK products but, this is a keeper.

Goes on smooth and has a really pleasant scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

First SK lipstick I have tried. It is nice enough to justify the price, which in retrospect I guess isn't much worse than a lot of other drugstore lines these days. Quality is a heck of a lot better though. It is buttery and glossy feelings on lips, very very light. The packaging is nice and sturdy...I rather like the white square tube. The color part of the case is pretty far off from the actual color. It looks almost yellowish/brown/peach. Nothing like the actual color inside that is actually a wonderful pinky peach nude on my lips. It IS sheer as the name indicates but can be built up to create a beautiful nude glaze on my lips. Lasting power isn't long but it is pleasant to reapply. Also love the vanilla scent and no flavor.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jasanna143

I love this lippie!!!! Great neutral/peachy shade that would be great for s/s and natural days. Sheer coverage but still gives lips great color and sheen. It brightens up my face and would look great w/ bronzer and peachy cheeks! Price is great and packaging feels a heck of a lot sturdier than their last case which felt extremely cheap. I love the vanilla'ish smell this l/s now has. Will def repurchase if they keep making this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty!!! I bought this based on the reviews here and I'm so glad! The texture is wonderful - feels like a glossy balm; the case is sleek and sharp looking; the color is soft and pale-peachy with such a high sheen - in fact, it almost looks slightly shimmery. So glad I finally got this! Thanks, girls!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first Kashuk purchase- what took me so long? The color name is not descriptive- this is a perfect nude-coral, with a touch of gold highlight; it IS 'pinker' than the color end-cap would have you believe, which is very apricot. It goes on sheer, smooth and shiny, like a gloss stick. The color thrills me on, and doesn't morph into some other shade on my lips. (nc 25/brn/ grn)I know by the feel that this is not going to be long wearing, but it's fine, because its just the right balance of warm tones to suit my skin. The package is a cool modern looking square white metal tube, that has a little lucite window of color to suggest what you're getting into. It would be helpful if testers were a part of the display, since the match is less than accurate to the actual bullet. I also like that it is made in the USA. UPDATE: this can be slightly drying. It's not horrendous, but after days of use, you notice. I use Weleda lipbalm beneath and solved.