September 23, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Bronzed Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by majitina

This is my first liquid liner so I canít really compare, but I found everything to be working perfectly.
The dark brown looks softer than black on Asianís eyes. (Although it still look like black, but a softer black)
The best thing is, it doesnít smudge, and will really last for the whole day!
I dad tried so many eye liners which will ALWAYS smudge within 5 hours.
Then finally, I start trying liquid liner, and happen to pick this line up.
This is the first time I can go out for the whole day without worrying about how ugly I look with black smudges on my eyes.
Also, considering I am a liquid liner beginner, this is very easy to use.
Only took me 1-2 times of practice, then I can do a beautiful fine smooth line.
I will repurchase for sure =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just rediscovered this wonderful liner in my stash, and I'm so glad I did! It's a great eyeliner pen. The felt tip is just firm enough to allow for a fine line without being so hard that it pulls or is hard to control. The color is a lovely deep, shimmery topaz brown that looks beautiful on brown eyes, but should also work well on any eye color. It lasts all day, and the only time I have any flaking/smudging is when I line all the way in to the very inner corners of my upper lids...in that case, I sometimes have some issues, and I think that is usually due to me rubbing my eyes rather than because there is a problem with the liner itself. Overall, this is a great product at a great price. I'm very pleased with it, and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by gabbott

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. The color is gorgeous, a bronzey brown. The brush is rather hard but being as such gives you more control than with a softer brush or a felt tip. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sknapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner...my favorite part is the color, it's a beautiful bronzy-brown, just like it says, and isn't too dark or too light or too sparkly. And it really does stay, it never smudges or flakes on me. I've been using it for about six months now and am on my second tube. Great stuff! I'll definitely keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sturdy felt tip comes to an exact point so you can get a really thin line. The color is a dark brown with a bronze shimmer that reflects. .08 oz No primer used. stayed on great with very minimal flaking in the inner eye...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by bumbles26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really lovely liquid eyeliner...I love the colour, it looks like Bourjois's Praline Inventif on me - a sort of bronzey plumish colour. Lasts all day! Would repurchase!