September 17, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - all

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are two boards for this same product, so below is a paste of my original review:)

I think, I think, this is my hg. I'm only a young makeup addict, and am tentative to give such a prestigious title to a product so soon, but I kind of think this is perfect.
It's not a kajal pencil but not a gel or liquid like one, and I find it perfect for applying to my upper lashline. I'll see if it works on my waterline one day, and update, but I just hate the look of black waterlines.
What else even is there to say? It's black, the cap was cute before I lost it, quite waterproof, doesn't fade. Does what's expected, for 4$.
Yay

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by FionaKemp

Would not recommend. Requires constant attention once applied or else without fixing you'll end up looking like a raccoon. Lead breaks easily and although smooth application, like previously stated, it smudges like crazy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

applies nicely and easily and very black but it moves all over the place and quickly. it seems like it picks places it wants to stay. Bc it leaves me with raccoon eyes within an hr but then the places it does stay it takes a lot of eye makeup remover to get off. However i don't use eyeshadow primer, and i haven't used primer in a while only bc it has been cold and don't need it but it is summer, so i will give it a try with primer and update.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by kjc5248

this is the best waterproof pencil i've ever used and the amount i've gone through over the years is insane. its very blendable and creamy but once it's set it STAYS. this is the only pencil that lasts more than 2 hours on my waterline. highly recommend this for those who like to line their waterline.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by sherylal24

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was using Urban Decay 24/7 liners but they smudged and smeared on my eyes and migrated in my eyes!! Enter NYC waterproof eyeliner in MInk!!! Great color, has some iridescence to it and glides on beautifully!! Great staying power, did not smear over my eyes or migrate inside my eyes at all!! Definitely worth trying for only 3 bucks at Walmart!! Much better than Urban Decay and much cheaper too!! I don't care about the packaging, as long as the product works, that's all that matters. This worked better than any high end eyeliner I ever bought!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ravonia13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 'Teal' and it's great! Super smooth and creamy, and it glides on like a dream. It blends really well and sets fairly quickly-- just a bit longer than it takes for UD liners to set for me. The glitter is super fine (not gritty!) and doesn't irritate my eyes, nor does it fall out. I haven't had any issues with fading or smudging, not even during the 110°F days of summer that can make me sweat through most of my makeup. In fact, this lasts all day until I'm ready to take it off! Though I should note that I've never worn this by itself; I always use a primer and eyeshadow beforehand, which I'm sure adds to the wear time.

I think this is a great, cheap alternative to some of the higher end pencil liners. 4/5 only because of the limited shade range.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Lara15dt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's good! Nice price it glides on perfect and looks great it does smear a bit easy but nothing a cotton swab won't fix quick I would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

This is the only waterproof eyeliner i use. I've gone through about 4 of them already. Great for school!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Nongtomyum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's so shit for me!!! It smudges around my eyes, especially water line. It makes me look like Panda Bear. I bought it from CvS and in the same day, i went back to CVS and refund it and get ma money back!!!! I think Physician Formula eyeliner pencil is the Best for me now.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

It's too bad that they changed the packaging and the formula...I heard that this was a very good waterproof liner before, but I only got to try the newer version a couple of months ago and I couldn't understand what the hype was about. I have oily Asian monolid eyelids, so this smeared ALL OVER the place when I put it on. And tightlining? Forget it. I had racoon eyes about 2 minutes later just by blinking! I'm sad I never got to try the old formula. This is a creamy eyeliner but overall, I'm unhappy with its smudgeproof abilities and wear. :(