Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation

3.9

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasilaxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Bis PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)Seed Extract), PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citronnellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. [ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 4/8/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG FOUNDATION HERE... I've tried every foundation out there and this is the only one that works well with my skin. I have dry skin with very flaky cheeks and this foundation is wonderful; it doesn't catch on any of the dry patches! It looks flawless - beautiful medium coverage with a healthy glow and it was a perfect colour match for me. This foundation can be sheered down or built up to your preference. Layers well over my skincare products (toner, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, spf).

I use Benefit's Porefessional under this foundation. I like to apply this foundation with my fingers first and then use a beauty blender. I set it with MAC MSF Natural and it's perfection that lasts all day.

I don't get all the hype with the MUFE HD foundation - this foundation is a hidden gem. Hope this product never gets discontinued! I will continue to repurchase.

on 1/18/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Really disappointed by this foundation. I don't see any "smoothing" effect.

The foundation settles into my lines, makes my pores more pronounced, is such a sheer coverage - definitely not medium-full - I have to use so much of this foundation to actually get it to cover my face let alone build it up.

I can still see the natural redness of my cheeks, I'd rather wear no foundation!

Loving so much. Perfect for a mature skin or normal to dry. Finish dewy.
I have
#2 looks like face & body in number #20, or HD foundation in #120
#10 looks lighter maybe like HD foundation in #117, have yelow/olive undertone
#4 looks like HD #155

waiting for #13 will see how looks...
#5 looks so orange :/

on 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Probably the worst foundation I've ever tried. I have combination skin, and this foundation managed to make even my dry spots oily. As far as coverage goes, there is none. Honestly, my skin looks better bare than with this foundation. I've tried it with different primers and powders and I get the same results every time -- gross, shiny, sticky feeling skin. If you're looking for light coverage foundation, and you're committed to the make up forever line, try face and body, which is great.

on 1/13/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Now THIS I really liked. I have dry skin and this went on so smoothly, gave me such a nice glow that didn't compete with my Becca highlighter, gave me a bit more coverage than my Revlon NN, felt like I wasn't wearing anything and lasted all day.

on 1/4/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is make up forevers best kept secret. it is perfection for combination skin. it feels SO nice. it doesnt settle into pores, dry patches or fine lines like HD can. it is medium coverage but can be built up or sheered. i got a great neutral colour match in shade 10. fantastic product

on 11/7/2013 5:23:00 PM

worst foundation i've ever tried! very light coverage, clings to dry patches and makes my dry skin look drier! streaky, i tried my fingers, sponge and different brushes to apply it nothing works, expensive, settles into lines, accentuate pores, no staying power looks patchy and uneven within 1/2 hour and photographs bad! worst foundation!

on 6/20/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made me break out so bad :(

on 5/8/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I would most likely like this a lot better if I got a good color match, but
unfortunately the SA talked me into 11 and it is about a shade too light for me.
I don't blame the makeup, I blame the SA and myself in particular, as I am a perfect 115 in the HD and putting 11 and 115 side by side in the store, they were not very close. When the SA put 11 on me, it seemed fine. Well, put a small amount on or blend, blend, of course it will look ok under store lighting. I actually will be returning this to get the HD again, or I might look at color 1, to see if it is a better match... this was the color I went into Sephora to purchase until the SA said to use 11.. For reference I am a very pink NW15-20.

As far as the formula goes, it isn't anything really special as far as "lift", but it does blend well and is nicely emollient for my dry, mature skin. As it is getting harder and harder to find pink based (not PEACH) foundations for dry skin, without any irritating SPF, IF I get a good shade match, this is worth $44. Without a match, I suggest if you are dry skinned, get the HD and put an emollient moist. or SPF underneath, as I have been doing.

Edit 11/21/13 Color 1 is a decent match and no breakouts, just comfortable coverage and all day wear. If I had to tell you to chose between the HD and this, If you are very dry, get this one, if normal or combo stick with the HD, this will be too greasy for you.

on 2/28/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! My skin is really dry and tight..it sometimes feels unbearable. This is very moisturizing. It is the first dewy foundation I've tried that hasn't broken me out. It looks extremely natural, and gives I'd say medium coverage. The coverage can be layered without looking like you have foundation on, but at that point the feel starts to feel a bit heavy/gunky/thick.
The only thing is because of the pump packaging, you end up wasting a lot of product since more comes out than intended. Also, I hate the glass bottle..as I'm always afraid of it breaking.