Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasilaxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Bis PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Extract (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)Seed Extract), PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Ethylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citronnellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. [ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

I do not like it because it is light-medium coverage. No lifting effect to me. Very high price for low performance. Apart from that,in my country, Malaysia, the shades are very limited and the price is just crazy. Thus,they gave me too yellowish shade compare to my original skintone. Very disappointed. I tried revlon colorstay and Isadora. I prefer them over this MUFE lifting foundation

on 8/14/2015 3:03:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation! I own a drawer FULL (because I'm a makeup addict) but I have never found one that looks as flawless and looks like my skin is incredible. It is medium coverage imo. I do feel like my technique in application is also very important. It works with most silicone based foundations but not all. First, I take a pea sized amount of primer. Usually Peter Thomas Roth mattifying primer (I think he renamed it recently to pore putty), or smash box, or benefits poreless. I squeeze a pump of foundation into the primer in my hand and mix with one finger. It changed the texture to a mousse like consistency. Then I apply it with my hands and massage into the skin. Pushing into the areas that have larger pores. Then I take my slightly damp beauty blender and blend softly downward until it is blended and a light layer. Then on areas of redness like cheeks I take a bit more foundation and stipple lightly with beauty blender. I set with had powder and then spray with setting spray to remove powder look and keep it on the whole day. The finished result is flawless skin-like finish with almost no pores! Good luck!

on 4/8/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG FOUNDATION HERE... I've tried every foundation out there and this is the only one that works well with my skin. I have dry skin with very flaky cheeks and this foundation is wonderful; it doesn't catch on any of the dry patches! It looks flawless - beautiful medium coverage with a healthy glow and it was a perfect colour match for me. This foundation can be sheered down or built up to your preference. Layers well over my skincare products (toner, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, spf).

I use Benefit's Porefessional under this foundation. I like to apply this foundation with my fingers first and then use a beauty blender. I set it with MAC MSF Natural and it's perfection that lasts all day.

I don't get all the hype with the MUFE HD foundation - this foundation is a hidden gem. Hope this product never gets discontinued! I will continue to repurchase.

on 1/18/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Really disappointed by this foundation. I don't see any "smoothing" effect.

The foundation settles into my lines, makes my pores more pronounced, is such a sheer coverage - definitely not medium-full - I have to use so much of this foundation to actually get it to cover my face let alone build it up.

I can still see the natural redness of my cheeks, I'd rather wear no foundation!

Loving so much. Perfect for a mature skin or normal to dry. Finish dewy.
I have
#2 looks like face & body in number #20, or HD foundation in #120
#10 looks lighter maybe like HD foundation in #117, have yelow/olive undertone
#4 looks like HD #155

waiting for #13 will see how looks...
#5 looks so orange :/

on 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Probably the worst foundation I've ever tried. I have combination skin, and this foundation managed to make even my dry spots oily. As far as coverage goes, there is none. Honestly, my skin looks better bare than with this foundation. I've tried it with different primers and powders and I get the same results every time -- gross, shiny, sticky feeling skin. If you're looking for light coverage foundation, and you're committed to the make up forever line, try face and body, which is great.

on 1/13/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Now THIS I really liked. I have dry skin and this went on so smoothly, gave me such a nice glow that didn't compete with my Becca highlighter, gave me a bit more coverage than my Revlon NN, felt like I wasn't wearing anything and lasted all day.

on 1/4/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is make up forevers best kept secret. it is perfection for combination skin. it feels SO nice. it doesnt settle into pores, dry patches or fine lines like HD can. it is medium coverage but can be built up or sheered. i got a great neutral colour match in shade 10. fantastic product

on 11/7/2013 5:23:00 PM

worst foundation i've ever tried! very light coverage, clings to dry patches and makes my dry skin look drier! streaky, i tried my fingers, sponge and different brushes to apply it nothing works, expensive, settles into lines, accentuate pores, no staying power looks patchy and uneven within 1/2 hour and photographs bad! worst foundation!

on 6/20/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made me break out so bad :(