August 22, 2014 | 2003 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Liquid Lift Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by makeupbyvidaja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loving so much. Perfect for a mature skin or normal to dry. Finish dewy.
I have
#2 looks like face & body in number #20, or HD foundation in #120
#10 looks lighter maybe like HD foundation in #117, have yelow/olive undertone
#4 looks like HD #155

waiting for #13 will see how looks...
#5 looks so orange :/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably the worst foundation I've ever tried. I have combination skin, and this foundation managed to make even my dry spots oily. As far as coverage goes, there is none. Honestly, my skin looks better bare than with this foundation. I've tried it with different primers and powders and I get the same results every time -- gross, shiny, sticky feeling skin. If you're looking for light coverage foundation, and you're committed to the make up forever line, try face and body, which is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Now THIS I really liked. I have dry skin and this went on so smoothly, gave me such a nice glow that didn't compete with my Becca highlighter, gave me a bit more coverage than my Revlon NN, felt like I wasn't wearing anything and lasted all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by amandakev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is make up forevers best kept secret. it is perfection for combination skin. it feels SO nice. it doesnt settle into pores, dry patches or fine lines like HD can. it is medium coverage but can be built up or sheered. i got a great neutral colour match in shade 10. fantastic product

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by emymark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

worst foundation i've ever tried! very light coverage, clings to dry patches and makes my dry skin look drier! streaky, i tried my fingers, sponge and different brushes to apply it nothing works, expensive, settles into lines, accentuate pores, no staying power looks patchy and uneven within 1/2 hour and photographs bad! worst foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Made me break out so bad :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would most likely like this a lot better if I got a good color match, but
unfortunately the SA talked me into 11 and it is about a shade too light for me.
I don't blame the makeup, I blame the SA and myself in particular, as I am a perfect 115 in the HD and putting 11 and 115 side by side in the store, they were not very close. When the SA put 11 on me, it seemed fine. Well, put a small amount on or blend, blend, of course it will look ok under store lighting. I actually will be returning this to get the HD again, or I might look at color 1, to see if it is a better match... this was the color I went into Sephora to purchase until the SA said to use 11.. For reference I am a very pink NW15-20.

As far as the formula goes, it isn't anything really special as far as "lift", but it does blend well and is nicely emollient for my dry, mature skin. As it is getting harder and harder to find pink based (not PEACH) foundations for dry skin, without any irritating SPF, IF I get a good shade match, this is worth $44. Without a match, I suggest if you are dry skinned, get the HD and put an emollient moist. or SPF underneath, as I have been doing.

Edit 11/21/13 Color 1 is a decent match and no breakouts, just comfortable coverage and all day wear. If I had to tell you to chose between the HD and this, If you are very dry, get this one, if normal or combo stick with the HD, this will be too greasy for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

Love this! My skin is really dry and tight..it sometimes feels unbearable. This is very moisturizing. It is the first dewy foundation I've tried that hasn't broken me out. It looks extremely natural, and gives I'd say medium coverage. The coverage can be layered without looking like you have foundation on, but at that point the feel starts to feel a bit heavy/gunky/thick.
The only thing is because of the pump packaging, you end up wasting a lot of product since more comes out than intended. Also, I hate the glass bottle..as I'm always afraid of it breaking.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice and natural looking foundation that give a very fresh and clean looking complexion. I was surprised at the consistency of this foundation, I expected it to be a much thinner formula. I still find the best way to apply this is with your finger tips, which is how the website suggest you apply it. The foundation has a matte finish despite the fact it claims to be a dewy. I find this foundation to be medium to full coverage however it really does give a natural look. I feel It makes my skin look very youthful. Compared to the HD formula it is much more matte and I find there is a better color selection for my skin coloring

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by larissaelou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best foundation I've ever tried...but also the most expensive!
I never tried the MUFE HD so I can't compare. But I have normal skin with some dry patches and this is perfect for me. It gives a dewy finish and I sometimes will powder my T Zone. The color selection is not so great in my opinion and mixing two shades could get really expensive.
The packaging in this can be really tricky to travel... I don't really know if I would travel with mine, just cause it looks it might break a lot easier than other type of bottles. And it's expensive so... I prefer just leaving mine home, where I know it's safe haha :D
So if you have normal, dry, combination or mature skin, and if you are willing to spend $44 on a foundation, go for it.