September 22, 2014 | 1867 users online

Cleansers - Kiss My Face - Clean for a Day Creamy Face Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by guitarheroine91

This cleanser is great for removing makeup, and hydrates my combination skin without being oily or greasy. I haven't had a single pimple since starting to use this, and where I usually get really dry patches of skin in the winter I no longer do! The perfect cleanser for combination skin that gents really dry in the winter months, and the only cleanser I will be buying from now on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by satellitedreams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It was great for a while, but after using it for a few weeks my skin has decided to rebel against me. Breakouts like crazy, and it's too bad because it was great for my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by moggi

I have a hard time finding cleansers that don't irritate my skin. I got this as a gift, and I was really pleased with it. It's gentle and non-drying, but doesn't leave a greasy film. It has a light, pleasant scent. Good for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm now using cream based facial cleansers for my normal to dry skin and I haven't looked back. This is a good basic cream-based clanser. It took me a bit to get used to the citrus scent (not my personal fave). It's a medium weight cream which doesn't really lather. However, I can remove it just using water. This is a big plus because I wash my face a couple of time a day when I work out. No dryness at all. I also like that it contians more natural products (certified organic). However, it does contain a few syntheitc ingredients.

Aloe barbadensis (aloe leaf extract),* helianthus annuus (sunflower oil),* decyl glucoside, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, cassava (tapioca root starch), glycerin, vanilla planifolia (vanilla oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil),* glycine soja (soybean oil),* caprylic acid, xanthan gum, citrus tangerina (tangerine oil), lavandula angustifola (lavender flower extract),* zingiber officinale (ginger root extract),* citrus aurantium dulcis (orange flower extract),* rheum palmatum (rhubarb root extract),* theobroma cacao (cocoa butter),* tocopherol, glycine, lecithin, sorbitol, calcium ascorbate, potassium sorbate

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by emilyherrman

I wanted to wait a week before writing a review to make sure this is as good as I thought. Itis! My skin just gets better and better the more I use this. Before, I was using Neutrogena Extra Gentle cleanser and oil free moisturizer. They both felt really drying and weird. I've never been into organic products but thought this sounded good. I got this, the breakout gel and the night cream, I use all 3 day and night. I don't have acne at all but like preventing it, honestly my skin is the softest it has ever been, even toned, just glowing. I haven't worn makeup all week. I love this line, HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I LOVE this cleanser.
I was looking at Shoppers for something organic and fairly inexpensive... when I saw this for $6 and some change (it was actually labelled wrong, but they gave me that price anyways) I had to snatch it up.
I was a bit hesitant in using it when someone meantioned that the ingredients in this could potiently cause acne.
However, I used it with my Clarisonic, and my skin has cleared up nicely. This smells SO absolutely wonderful, and leaves the skin feeling so smooth and fresh feeling. I only use it in the morning so I can't claim that it removes make-up, but it does remove oil and dirt without making your face feel tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MulanDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pro - Removes makeup well. Good performance for a cleanser - got a smooth, clean face for my dry skin.
Con - But I'd suggest they remove the Tangerine Oil or whatever it is that is causing the slight burning sensation. I've experienced a similar sensation with another cleanser with Orange Peel Oil (Puritas), and I think it's an unnecessary addition, and the burning may mean it's irritating the skin.

Overall - I'd buy it again if they removed the Tangerine Oil, or whatever that's causing the burning sensation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by australianoveranalyzer

Love it! Smells great, gentle on skin, all natural. Much better than the more expensive brands like Dr Brandt. Removes makeup very well and leaves my combo skin very soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I forgot my cleanser while on vacation. I'm so glad I did. I found Clean for a Day at a grocery store and figured it would do for the weekend. I never expected to love it but I do. It removed every trace of my makeup (not sure how well it works on waterproof stuff) and left my dry skin soft and glowing. It's a great simple, product that performs well at a third of the price of my regular cleanser. I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Goldie_Loks

I bought "Clean For A Day" after trying the Start-Up cleanser. Even though KMF recommends the Start-Up cleanser for people with combo/oily skin, it was just drying out my dry areas and not helping with oil control, and it smells like a floor cleaner we all know and love. You might think "Clean For a Day" would leave a residue on your skin or cause more oilies throughout the day, but that's not true at all. In fact, this cleanser works much better on my very oily/very dry combo acne-prone skin. It doesn't overly strip the skin, but gets it good and clean. And THIS cleanser smells like something I'd like to eat...an orange vanilla cremesicle! No breakouts either! I think this cleanser might be the first ever created, that works well on ALL skin types. UPDATE: Have switched to Burt's Bee's products (see my reviews for those), and my skin is much clearer, glowing, and much happier, and my bank account is much happier too!