mark TOUTE SWEET gourmet mini facials

4.6

on 11/14/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've had these mini facial tubes for about 3 years and I've always kept them as decoration, because I thought they were just to cute to open. As far as price, I'm not sure how much they cost, they were a gift from my mom when she sold products for Avon, and Mark was very new. I started using them again recently, and became fascinated with how each tube is a different flavor for different face problems like, the caramel peeling mask is a moisturizer, looks and smells just like caramel when you squeeze it out the tube, my 7 yr old daughter and I had a lot of fun peeling the mask off, which made our faces so soft. Also the chocolate mask really smells and looks like chocolate. Then there the marshmallow exfoliate scrub. It's what you would imagine the flavors are by name. Very interesting, fun, and unique. I need more...I just don't know where to purchase them! :)
If anyone knows where to buy, please send me the link or contact me...Thanks in advance.

on 8/8/2008 10:38:00 PM

This little skincare set smells heavenly.
I try to use mine sparingly because they are so small!

My only real complaint is that I can't read the writing on some of the tubes because the font color is too light.

on 10/18/2006 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like these. Like other posters, I wish the face scrub came in a full size. They are not so huge they will be in your medicine cabinet 5 yrs from now like some face masks. I dont know if I would repurchase, just a fun little thing to try I guess.

on 7/10/2006 10:40:00 PM

My most favourite face masks I have ever used (trust me, I have tried a lot). I love the way they smell, my skin is instantly smooth after each and every one of them, and you only have to use very little product each use.

Can't wait to try healthy shots!

on 6/4/2006 9:00:00 PM

Wonderful!!!!I really love this product they smell great and leave your skin soft.

on 5/26/2006 3:33:00 AM

Meah. These smell pretty good, but the quality is pretty bad. And the tubes are a tiny 2/3 oz each. The almond scrub doesn't have enough scubby beads, so if you like a really mild creamy, non-foaming scrub you might like it. The chocolate clay type mask is a gross rust color that looks like liquid clay. Thankfully, it didn't stain my face which I was worried about because it's the color of bad self-tanner. The caramel peel-off mask is just whatever and the marshmallow moisture mask is just a lightweight gel mask. Fun as a novelty item, but I wouldn't repurchase now that the novelty is over. LOL. I like the body souffles from this line though. I'd recommend those.

on 5/4/2006 11:04:00 AM

This is really a sweet treat but I wish against hope that they would create the face scrub in a regular sized product. It's so mild and smells sooooo good on (like a warm and sweet bakery) that I would love to be able to purchase it alone for daily use. All the masks smell lovely and overall it's a great little set for pampering. A+.

Where can I get a full size of the almond scrub? It smells so delicious! I like all of the other masks, too... they all do what they say on the labels. However, I hate the smell of the Marshmallow one; it reminds me of this medicine I had to take when I was little. >_< It works well to moisturize my face, though, so it's good if I don't inhale. All in all, a pretty good value for $10; I just wish the tubes were a LITTLE bigger, but eh, what can you do? continued >>

on 4/18/2006 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought the set of four, but I really love the moisterizing mask the best. I spot treated the dryest areas on my face and 5 minutes later I had smooth skin that lasted through to the next washing(16 hours later). Love it!

I love these, so lush! yet so cheap! this is what its says in the magalog:
TOUTE SWEET gourmet mini facials
Decadent desserts. These unique and scrumptious skin remedies come in a box of four easy-to-squeeze tubes. Indulge your taste for beauty twice a week.
0.67 fl. oz. each.
sweet treats for your skin
try our new Toute Sweet Gourmet Mini Facials.
Price: $10.00 set of 4

they werent as small as i expected. you could deffinitly use them atleast 10 times each. sooooo lush, i love ALL the smells.
AMAZING products overall