April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lip Treatments - Bath and Body Works - Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Lip Tint in Blackberry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip tint.
It's very soft and smooth, and gives a very nice sheer tint to my lips.
The scent and color is wonderful, it actually does smell like berries.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by kme949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i think that i would like this if it had no color. i am not a fan of wearing very much color on my lips. especially dark colors. this is almost a little to purpley for my lips which are naturally a pinkish red. for people who like brown with a hint of purple lip products this might be good, but i tend to go for a more pink, peachy look. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YUMMY! i love this soft tint, and how it really moisturizes your lips.

the smell took a little getting used to, but now i love it.

great for everyday, moisturizes, and i got this on sale.

its that simple. buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepie3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I walked into my favorite beauty store and chanced upon this adorable lip tint. I love beeswax and its natural smell but this is to die for. I have never really liked Blackberries but this one is succulently sweet. The color is sheer and it evens out my natural lip color (I am Filipino and do have a good tan from the beach). I just started using the tube I bought last week and I went to the store again to buy another before it goes out of stock!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by scridsrolls

Oh, how sad that Bath and Body works doesn't carry this anymore. I don't know where to find it other than order online, and then you have to pay shipping. This looks dark in the tube but applies sheerly. This has become the best lip balm ever!! It smells heavenly (I've had mine over a year, no funky changes in the smell) and tastes sweet. The color is so perfect for me; not too dark, and not too bland, just intensifies my natural lip color and makes my lips look satiny glossy. It moisturizes very well. Definitely my favorite tinted lipbalm and I'll be working on trying to find more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2008 1:30:00 PM More reviews by sillypenguin

I received this in a swap and LOVE IT. It slides right on and gave a MLBB look! It gave a slight gloss finish without being too glossy, which is what I was looking for. The berry smell is nice without overwhelming. I do agree, however, that it wears off quick. But I like it enough not to care!

EDIT: knocked off 2 lippies, the smell changed after a few days and it is not as pleasant. I like the finish and tint but the smell is really offensive to me...and I don't have strong olfactory senses or anything. Will use it up, would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a coupon for a free tube of this lip balm, so I chose the Blackberry. I love the natural flush this lip balm provides -- very pretty! It moisturizes lips but does not stay on very long; I keep a tube in my purse so that I can reapply it through out the day. The regular price of this lip balm is $5.50 but you can frequently find it for $2 during the B&BW semi-annual sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Zahrynn

The smell just makes me happy. Blackberries with a hint of sweet honey - it's the perfect summer day trapped in an apothecary tube. Admittedly, the staying power is not the best but that is part of the charm! Because, guess what? When it fades, you get to put it on again! O,Heaven! I like applying lip stuff, it makes me feel lovely and feminine. And the color! It gives your lips that "just kissed" blush that makes all women beautiful. It has a thin consistency that I find I prefer over the thick waxy stuff. It does a great job making lips feel soft. Buy it. Buy it during the semi-annual sale for $2 and you'll have total enchantment for the price of a latte - without the calories.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty generically moisturizing lip balm with a sheer brownish-berry tint that would look good on anyone, I imagine. It's full of natural ingredients, which I appreciate. I find the berry fragrance to be pleasant, and it's nice to carry around as a lip balm. However, I probably won't repurchase because for lip color I prefer Clinique Butter Shines, and for lip balm I prefer something with sunscreen. But as a tinted lip balm, it's nice, just not for me.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Pecan Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Iron Oxides, Propolis Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, (Rosewood Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Vanilla Absolute and Other Flavor Ingredients), Carmine.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

This smells SO good! I was able to find this on ebay, I got it for $1.99 (that price includes shipping), so I think I got a pretty good deal, since the price tag was still on it and said it originally cost over $5.

Anyway, as I said - this smells very yummy. It's not a heavy, cloying scent - it's just the right amount of a sweet berry aroma. The tint is perfect - not too much, not too little. So, you could probably keep this in your pocket and apply it without a mirror. It's very smooth, even leaves a tiny bit of shine. I definitely want to try the other Savannah Bee lip balms now!