Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss In Toasty Almond

4.3

I love the smell of this gloss! its a basic gloss in a squeeze tube. It's clear with gold shimmer. I give it a 5 just for the smell!

on 5/1/2010 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a beauty staple :)
I use this overnight to keep my lips from getting chapped, and the next morning, the lipgloss is still on and my lips are soft.
It's glossy, sticky, and this shade is very very natural with subtle shimmer. I like a little colour on my lips, which is why I use this at night. It doesn't taste like anything, but it has a scent that I like; not fruity but vanilla-musky-perfumey... hard to explain.
All around great gloss. I would definitely buy it again, it's really moisturizing, but you get so much gloss in one tube I doubt I'll ever run out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in love with this lipgloss. Victorias Secret Lipgloss has a nice texture. It really isnt sticky at all in my opinion. It feels similiar to carmex but smells 100 times betters. It is a long lasting lipgloss and it smells delicious. If you are a person who doesnt like your lip products to have a smell, this probably isnt for you. The price was only 7USD. not epensive at all. I can put it on in the morning and it lasts hours. This has a warm almondy color with a nicy shimmer to it. i'ts not glittery just shimmery. They also have a wide variety of these in different scents and colors so check them out.

on 2/15/2009 4:11:00 PM

the gloss is overall good. good color and good shine. but the smell is...... interesting. that's all i can say. i don't love it, but i dont hate it. bought it but haven't acutally worn it. i should probably do that soon.......

on 9/25/2008 9:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I bought this a couple of years ago with 2 other colors that have since been lost. I'm glad I didn't lose this one, though!

It's sticky enough to stay on for a pretty long time. The color is nice and very subtle - when I'm at home I use a lip brush to apply. But the squeezy tube means that it's easy to apply on the go without using fingers. The scent is delicious but not overwhelming. For the price, you get a whole heck of a lot of product.

Honestly, I don't even go into Victoria's Secret usually. The perfume is too strong and I think the clothing is crap (and frankly, I feel too old for it now). I went in with a friend and I felt that I should buy something. Who knew they had these cute little glosses? Now I know, and I'll be back.

on 4/30/2008 9:15:00 PM

I love the taste/smell of this lipgloss. The color is very nice, subtle golden tone, nothing to crazy. I like that it lasts for a long time, but I don't like that it lasts because it's so darn sticky. It's one of those lipglosses that if you have long hair like me your hair gets stuck to your lips when the wind blows etc. Ugh, I hate that! I got this during the semi-annual sale so I got it pretty cheap. I get compliments about it though, so I'd buy again!

on 4/27/2008 10:28:00 PM

This color has sadly been DC. :( But I bought an extra thank God. It smells divine, one of the best foody scents. The color is muted gold, perrfect for a summer shine. It doesn't turn you metallic like Mochaboom. Just enough sheer gold to add the a nice brown smokey eye...

on 3/20/2008 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

AMAZING! The Beauty Rush products are definitely winners. This gloss makes your lips look wet and it has just the right amount of gold shimmer which gives off a beautiful sheen. Not to mention it feels soo soothing on the lips (better than any balm I've tried). It comes in a squeezeable tube and but it's really not sticky when you wear Blistex underneath. Please try these, trust me, you won't be disappointed! :)

on 3/11/2008 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this gloss. After using my friends like a hundred times I had to go buy one for myself (and her another since I'd used so much of hers) and I'll continue to keep buying these. You can usually get a good deal on them b/c they're always on sale 3/15 and they have a ton of different colors and I own quite a few of them. I use this almost daily that's how much I love it. It's pretty sheer so you don't get quite a bit of color from it but it is glossy and has subtle sparkles that reflect really pretty in the sun or light. It's pretty sticky so if the wind blows and your hair is down your hair might get stuck a little but I like sticky glosses so that's not a problem with me.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I love I want Candy, and this one just tasted disgusting to me... I could not get past the smell and taste of this to continue using it....:(

Popular Lip Glosses