April 17, 2014 | 1362 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche - Gilded Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by naturealbeauti33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product its very moisturizing I picked up this color along with Silverstone they both have a frost tint to them which I think is fun. I recommend this to any brown girl who is shy to light colors it looks good. I use this with a liner and top it off with Loreal Colour Juice Pink Grapefruit Awesome. Im starting to be a fan of drug store products which beats some of the Mac lipsticks I have

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This was my first lipstick, way back when :) I have been using this for years, at one point being an every day lipstick. I recently read on Temptalia.com that this is a dupe for MAC Viva Glam V. Not sure, as I am mostly about drugstore brand lipsticks.

Anyway, the color has a slight pearl sheen. I generally go for matte lipsticks. It is a pink shade with a little taupe in it. I paid $8 for it in CVS. This is probably one of the few taupe colored lipsticks that I can pull off.

Overall, I do recommend this lipstick. I generally like the formula of L'Oreal and Revlon lipsticks, slight bias. If you are used to high end lipsticks, this might not be your pick. I am satisfied with it, though not my favorite either. I generally don't repurchase unless HG, so probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't actually the colour I have- I have a fuchsia shade- but I couldn't see a page for the lipstick generally. That aside, this lipstick is fab! It's so pigmented and such a great colour, especially straight from the bullet. It doesn't fade quickly- it does bleed a little but that's a risk when you get a bright lipstick and as long as you reapply every couple of hours it's fine. The fuchsia I have has an amazing silvery sparkle through it, and it just feels very luxurious for a mid-price lipstick. It also smells amazing. I will definitely buy again, and if you want a relatively long-lasting pigmented lipstick, this is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by cobblest

Just bought it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color for wearing to the office. A creamy MLBB color on me, NC25. Also love Fairest Nude, which this reminds me of, just with gold shimmer. The formula is nice and smooth and moisturizing. I like the gold packaging, but took a lippie off for that awful smell the L'Oreal lipsticks have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gilded pink is a shinny nude-pink lipstick.it glides on smoothly,last verry long,perfect for summer! It goes well with: pink,purple,black,nude,gold,rose-gold eye shadows! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by erinbwillliams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love is the best thing i can say when i first tried this on (in my car, outside of Meijer because I just had to see how it looked).
I have been searching for something similar to Audrey Hepburn's matte pale pink lip in Breakfast at Tiffany's and I cant pull off a matte finish, so this semi sheer, shimmering pink-nude is exactly what i have been looking for. I already tried Revlon's Pink in the Afternoon, and its just a horrid drying, peachy/coral on my fair/cool toned skin.
I decided I needed something with more dimension, so Gilded Pink's subtle shine is perfect.
This (and L'Oreal's Colour Riche Fairest Nude) are my go to daytime lipsticks.
Though the packaging leaves more to be desired, I do adore the old fashioned lipstick scent. Unlike other reviewers, I do not notice any taste to these.
As others have said, the formula is divine, creamy and moisturizing. It doesn't feel at all like wearing lipstick. The wear lasts on average 4-5 hours. I don't mind reapplying at at all.
I bought this with All About Pink lip liner, also from L'Oreal. I prefer to fill in my lips with the liner for an added pink dimension under the lipstick.
No problems with bleeding or wearing down to the icky ring around the lips.
I am never disappointed with L'Oreal, either in quality or price. I needed new foundation so got this lippie as part of a sale. $20 for both? Exactly within my budget.
Overall, highly recommended.I will be buying backups for my desk and car!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I would consider this lipstick to be Fairest Nude's sister. It is the same toned pink (maybe a hair pink-er) with golden shimmer. Beautiful pinky/nude color that is suitable for everyday wear. Goes on creamy, doesn't bleed, slip or dry my lips out.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by LacyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this because I read on Temptalia.com's list of makeup dupes that this lipstick is a dupe of the MAC Viva Glam V lipstick (which, mind you, is my HG lipstick!). Me being a college student on a budget, I immediately drove over to Rite Aid and picked this baby up.
And, wow, I'm pretty impressed! It's not an exact dupe (the Viva Glam V is a little darker and a little pinker), but it's pretty close! I only buy lip colors that have a slight shimmery/pearl sheen to it (I don't like the look of glossed or matte lips), and this has it! It's not overly sparkly, or too matte. The color is a very pretty color that's not exactly the Viva Glam V, but like I said, it's close enough. It's a nice pink shade with some taupe mixed into it. The picture of this product looks funky--it's too brown and too dark.
The packaging is nothing special. It's actually kind of tacky, if you ask me. It's rounded square in shape and is made of gold-colored plastic. I prefer the simplicity and classic sophistication of MAC's slightly-shimmery round black lipstick tubes.
This cost me $8.16--really expensive for a drugstore item, which is why I knocked off one lippie.
Overall, I will still be buying the Viva Glam V, but I'll keep a backup of this lipstick if I ever run out.

UPDATE 12/19/11:
Never buying this again. I did a one-on-one comparison of the Viva Glam V and Gilded Pink (VGV on my upper lop, GP on lower lip) and it wasn't as good as I thought it was.
The shimmer in GP looked so chunky and not as lustre-y as VGV was. The color was close, but like I said before, VGV is darker and pinker. GP simply looked cheaper and bad quality in comparison.
I guess I'm sticking to VGV! (It costs $14, but...ALL PROCEEDS GOES TOWARDS AIDS!!!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

This is probably one of my favorite lipsticks. It's a warm pink with a little sparkle. It's not too glossy. It's great with smokey eye makeup. The only drawback is the taste. Loreal lipsticks taste terrible. I still use it, but if I ever find a similar color in another brand, I will replace this. So, I'm giving it 4 instead of five lippies.