July 24, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - Stila - Baked Cheek Duo - Pink Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ymakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Behing a blush collector had to try this blush duo.Though the color is not as intense as expected but i really loved the soft shimmer it leaves behind. Like the daker color also to be used as a cheekbone definer. Overall would purchase this product again. Packaging is also great very feminine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my nc43 skin this is lie a pink highlughter but not as abvious as Bb SB in Rose as the shimmersare fine. im not a fan of shimmer blushers but this one like itsaysgivesa glow. I wearitwhen Iwant a hint of something but not so obvious. on my skin it still shows up. i generally swirl te two colours togeterthen use the lighter on on the cheekbones and the darker inthe hollow.
Pretty but wouldnt purchase as its not readily available in the UK and its kinda expensive for what it is. BTW I have the old cardboard packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

First, and this is small potatoes, the pan didn't stay put in the tub. I had to put double-sided tape under the pan so it wouldn't spin around when I tried to sweep the brush across it. (I've tested others over the years, and they all do the same thing.)

The colour is really nice; not too pink (which is what I always look for... less pinky, more rosey); the dusty rose/lavender colour warms up the pinky tone to a more natural glow. It looks more natural, but very pretty at the same time. Me likies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I got this for an absolute steal, 2.99 at my local tk maxx store. Love the duo shades, the paler one is great for day time and the dark one is good for contouring cheekbones. They both have a lovely shimmer which helps skin look younger and smoother, a great buy if you can find it as cheaply as this, otherwise bourjois is the best alternative!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by rinnins

My foundation washes me out, and then my favorite pink and peach blushes add color but no warmth, so I have to go back and add some bronzer or luminizer to get some dimension. That's what I love about this - it's pink and warm and imparts the perfect flushed pink glow. I've had this in rotation for at least 2 years and it's been a sleeper hit for me - I always forget it's in my bag, and each time I rediscover it I'm impressed with how pretty it is. I am not a fan of the plastic/cardboard packaging. After 2 years of rolling around in my mu bag it's pretty beat up. But the product makes up for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this based on the reviews here and love it. I swirl both colors together on my brush to apply it. It imparts a healthy pink glow with a hint of shimmer without being too over-the-top. It's the perfect go-to blush that looks good with any FOTD. It's more of a "glow" (pinky with a hint of peachy-gold) that's similar to my actual color when I'm blushing, than a "color" per se.

I like the packaging - it's much heftier than a lot of Stila products (no paper here!), but the lid doesn't clasp on so I can see how that could be a problem if you were traveling or carrying it in a makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this item in a swap and was very excited to try it, but it's nothing special. The colors don't show up all that well on me and I really have to put a lot on to get any color. It's okay, but there are better blushes out there. I have the Stila Summer in Bloom blush duo and it's much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by mascaraluvin

This blush was alright. It did feel a bit chalky and it kind of disappointed me but it might work for you. Try it out and see what you think.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush. The color is very pretty and looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jengirl_714

I wanted to like this product. The colors are so pretty!!! But this product broke me out, I put it on and my skin started to turn red and itch immediately. Damn my sensitive skin! : (