Jason Natural Cosmetics 6 in 1 Citrus Scrubble

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 3/21/2011 9:25:00 PM

I love this stuff for gently exfoliating my face in the shower. I have very sensitive skin with rosacea, and it has just enough exfoliation power without irritating. I've never used it as a mask, and reading the other comments here, I'm glad I didn't!

on 4/20/2008 4:14:00 AM

I know, I know, a lot of people don't like this but I am never without this stuff, I buy it 2 at a time. What can I say, I like it. It sounds like it's an either love or hate with this stuff and I am in the love camp. I particularly like it as a mask and to prevent ingrown hairs after removing my ginourmous chin hairs. In fact after trying Peter Thomas Roth buffing beads at 4 times the cost, I had a terrible time with ingrown hairs so it's back to Jason I go. The price is just right, it does a decent job on my blackheads and it certainly makes my skin glow.

on 7/21/2007 9:58:00 AM

To start off, I normally love Jason Natural Products. However, I just threw this in the trash. I tried for a while to use it as a cleanser, but I kept making a huge mess at the sink with all the "oatmeal" like pieces. I went back to my old cleanser. This morning, my usually dry-normal skin was super oily, so I decided to use this as a mask while I showered. The directions say to apply to damp skin, leave on 5-7 minutes. After about minute 3, my face was burning so I washed it off. Now I look like I have a horrible sun burn everywhere the scrubble had touched my skin. I have been slathering on moisturizer, so I hope the redness goes away soon. If you like it as a scrub, I would recommend NOT trying it as a mask.

on 12/12/2006 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i completely disagree with the other reviews this stuff was horrible and it thrashed my skin and it still hasnt recovered and its been months. I HATE THIS CRAP!!!! it was not gentle on my skin.For like a month my skin was red and super sensitive. Not good for people with acne it makes it worse. sorry jason bad product it should have a warning for people with acne.

on 7/13/2006 2:15:00 PM

excellent item, have used this all the time for over a year but am only on my 2nd tube as this stuff is very economical! really soothing, when used as a mask on my spots works wonders at preventing further breakouts and before a social event (used as the wash) brightens up my skin!Beats rival brands such as lancome, clinique and darphin hands down in quality and effectveness!

on 4/8/2006 2:45:00 AM

Love this stuff! Super gentle, loaded with goodies and really cleans, soothes and leaves skin feeling silkly smooth, not tight and dry. My skin is super senstive and it actually soothes it. LOVE this stuff. A great product and dirt cheap.

Popular Scrubs