October 24, 2014 | 956 users online

Foundations - Victoria's Secret - Liquid Lingere Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by superduty455

I have a tube of this foundation, and it is fabulous. I have several foundations, and this one tops any clinique or Lancome foundation I have used. It covers well with a soft matte finish and my skin is not oily at the end of the day. Very little fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeup2

I was using Bobbi Browns Oil-Free Even Finish Foundation. Read Review: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=5618/Bobbi%20Brown/Oil%20Free%20SPF%2015/
My review describes my skin prep for luminous skin, if you want it.
Well anyways, I have found that Bobbi's stuff would start to turn a little orangy at the end of the day. It was a little slick and would make my skin feel a little greasy. It actually wasnt that bad though. It sounds bad but it was the best I have found so far considering it did do a good job at evening out my skin tone and was a perfect color match. Well I saw this Victorias Secret stuff while browsing in their beauty store. I was like well for 17.50 and for how great their models skin looks in the catologes, what the hell. I was matched up to #05 by the SA. I have beige/yellow undertoned/olive skin. This stuff is great! Half the price of Bobbi, awesome finish, and I have the makeup look without the makeup look or feel. Trust me, Try this stuff! For the price and the amount you get in a cute tube, you cant go wrong! MY NEW HG FOUNDATION!! I can't put into words how happy I am with this stuff. Just try it. Beats what I was paying before with Bobbis stuff which is $36 a bottle. Yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Cipal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a total waste of money for me. I have oily skin and after I applied it within two hours my face was very greasy and it looked uneven. The color looked orangey on me also after 1 hour of wearing. In the store It looked ok and I walked around the mall, before I went back to buy it.

It also broke me out big time.
This just didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mv6198

Nice silky feel, easy application but became chalky after a while. Nothing special, but better than many other brands. This foundation has a pretty short shelf-life, so be sure to check the expiration date.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was a little greasy for me. it might work better for girls with dryer skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 8:36:00 AM More reviews by nicfaerie

This foundation is sheer, but provides great coverage. The colour is a perfect match! It melts into my skin and feels like I have nothing on! It does not break out my very acne prone skin and costs about $17 a bottle (which lasts about 3 mo.s)