August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this bottle for a while, I believe I got it during one of CVS's clearance sales. I should have known!

This burns my eyes, no matter how I try to use it. It doesn't remove mascara even regular washable mascara. Heck, sometimes this won't even remove eyeshadow!

I'm almost done with the bottle, but I can't take it anymore. Down the drain it goes. Horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Crackleball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ouch! This stuff leaves my eyes stinging and blurry for hours after use! I have to dump visine in them to soothe some of the irritation away and I'm still left blinking a ton and squinting. Horrible.

"Gentle"? Not even!

This stuff is going in the trash and I'm going to give the neutrogena a go.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by JennieT2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is specifically for the "long wear and waterproof" version. Absolutely horrible. This product caused my eye area to burn for hours after use, my eyes would not stop watering all night long! My eyes were sore and tender for days afterward, this product was returned, which I never do. Will never try another Almay eye product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Pamela617

This is the it doesn't remove eye makeup it stings your eyes and it always goes in because your having to try and force the eye makeup off its terrible don't waste your money

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Christi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worse product ever!!! Don not buy wont take makeup off even after the 4th swipe smells bad leaves eyelids sticky its just bad all over !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by englishbliss

Works very well on my sensitive eyes. It's gentle and effective. It's almost as effective as Lancome's eye makeup remover, but at a fraction of the price. A good, reliable product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by maryls

I bought this thinking it was a good value but was sorely disappointed. It takes
a long time to remove my eyemakeup with this! And it still leaves a residue, like
little dark shadows. I will not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to my MAC pro eye makeup remover and decided to give this a try. This is literally the worst thing you could put near your eyes.
Irritation doesn't begin to describe the amount of stinging & pain I felt when I used this, and of course 1 swipe alone doesn't work. A waste of $6, plus the cost of visine.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Seeingblue

I've used Neutrogenas makeup remover for years but decided to try this since I had a coupon. This stuff is terrible, it removes my eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) but it takes me twice as long! It irritates my eyes and to top it off, it leaves my eyelids sticky! I have to go back in with a damp cotton pad to remove the residue. Definitely wont repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

What on earth happened? I swear I used to use this stuff years ago and it was a decent product, with the "cushiony" feel of an oily-type makeup remover. Now? It's thin and watery - and another poster's "alcohol" feeling is not far off - and it stings like mad. Just awful.