Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Lavender Hand and Body Therapy

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 3/6/2013 3:39:00 PM

NO lavender scent...at all! Enuf said!!

on 7/9/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My first complaint with this is the "supposed" lavender scent. This smells NOTHING like lavender! It has a weird cheap smell to it...doesn't even rate a watered-down version of lavender. I'm a huge fan of that scent, & this is an insult. It stinks. As far as the lotion quality, I'd say it's just okay- not great, not horrible.

on 8/10/2008 2:19:00 PM

I've purchased this product several times and it is my HG body moisturizer. I use it on days that I do not use the Jergens Natural Glow. This Hand & Body Therapy product absorbs quickly yet leaves my skin soft and smooth with a fresh lavender scent. I never feel sticky or overly lotioned-up like I have with so many other products. Besides all of that, it's very reasonable in price.

on 3/12/2008 9:12:00 PM

Love the scent and it moisturizes extremely well. Love it!

on 8/7/2007 1:01:00 PM

Yuk! I just bought this and used it only once before I had to wash it off my hands. The smell is terrible, like cheap cologne. I am a huge fan of lavender and this smells nothing like it. I thought maybe mine had gone bad but I took a whiff of a tube at a different health food store and nope, it's supposed to smell like that. Oh well, won't be buying that again!

on 6/19/2007 3:51:00 PM

Love this lotion. Smells wonderfull, absorbs well and hydrates the skin.
Will buy again.

on 1/20/2007 8:52:00 PM

This is the greatest hand and body lotion I have found. I like the fact that is 70% organic, smells great and does not leave a greasy or slimmy feel. Would buy this again.

on 4/7/2006 11:12:00 AM

I have used this off and on for years. Jason Naturals is one of my favorite brands. This is 70% organic, paraben free, and does not contain mineral oil, petrolatum or waxes. It is packed with antioxidants, glycerin and sunflower oil. I find this very nourishing for my skin. Has a great lavender scent. Absorbs in instantly and does not leave a greasy residue. One of my favorite products along with Jason's Rosewater and glycerin body lotin. Comes in a 8 oz. tube.