April 21, 2014 | 1028 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer SPF 15 with Dermaxyl

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes it is expensive bur sometimes you get what you pay for. I am 53 with sundamaged skin and this stuff rocks. It just makes my skin look flawless under foundation or tinted moisturizer. I like the texture it glides on and makes my skin feel soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lulu2222

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product but it does seem pricey. However, this morning I was squeezing the last (I thought) out of the plastic packet and I decided to cut the packet in half. It is amazing how much product remained in the packet. I'm sure I have another week's supply left. I gave the packaging a 3 but in a way it is a 1. Surely the user isn't expected to cut the packet in half.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdmgc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in combination with Smashbox Anti-Shine to create a smooth, all-day-matte base for my makeup. The silky smooth (silicone-based) texture of this primer makes the anti-shine go on without pilling and helps my makeup last all day, through sun, sweat and the humidity that only a Southern summer can provide. I wouldn't bank on the SPF, but overall it's a fantastic product.

I deducted one lippie because I find it only does great things for me in combination with the Anti-Shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by snowball12

I bought with spf because I didn't want seperate lotion and primer, this made my face so greasy, returned for light, not that impressed,

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Mlyssailes

I'm on my second trial tube. I think I love it!
My skin is super sensitive.
This primer keeps me from breaking out and helps balance the dryness on my chin, and the oiliness on my forehead.
Plus I love the SPF and all the vitamins!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Heatherdoll

I bought this because I've heard pretty good reviews about Smashbox Primers, plus I wanted a primer with SPF in it. The only primer I tried before recently was L'Oreal's Magic Perfecting Base (which I love, except for the fact that it has no SPF). So I was hoping that this primer would be good as L'Oreal's but with the added bonus of sunscreen. I was disappointed that this one is a thinner and greasier consistency, and I don't really notice any improvement of my skin after putting it on. So sorry to say that this one was a waste of money. I might use it, but probably mixed with the L'Oreal one.. for the way my L'Oreal primer makes my skin look and for the sun protection the Smashbox one has.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by mswendy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging looks nice, the product is okay, i noticed once inawhile after using this product i would get one small cyst at random spots, not sure if its my skin or this product, probably would not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jmb217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had the worst reaction to this primer. My cheeks got very red, hot and irritated, like I had a sunburn. So, can't tell if it's a good primer as it obviously does not agree with my skin! Make sure you test it out if you've skin sensitivities.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this primer hoping it would conceal my pores.
All it did was give me a nice satin feeling to my skin, but it didn't really affect my makeup in any way.
I used the mac studio sculpt and chanel teint innocence compact with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I absolutely love this primer as it does keep my foundation looking awesome all day n its very light n applies smoothly !!!! I've used the reg one too liked it also ive tried other primers but this one is the one I keep going back too not every primer is the same but this one wks great on my face