October 20, 2014 | 822 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Berry 031

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color for fall. I like to wear this during the holidays. This is my go to blush when i want to change my look using deep fall colors- orange, burgundy, and brown. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite blush! First off, it is a true matte! I can't tell you how many blushes I've tried that claimed to have a matte finish but ended up being a shimmery nightmare. This is also very very pigmented. Seriously one light tap with my brush and I'm set. I'm so pleased with the lasting power, the price and the perfect shade that is actually more of a natural dusky rose. Ahhh so in love! Please never stop making this, Rimmel!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

The picture is no where near the color. It's a beautiful berry/mauve matte color that I loved all fall and winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by macless13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG blush. Great formula. A matte, dusty, berry-mauve color that leans more purple than most mauve blushes. I have very pink cheeks and I have heard others say that this counteracts that well and doesn't make your cheeks look even more rosy. It also makes me look older, whereas pink and coral blushes make me look even younger. I always fall back on this blush, it's amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by MrsJoffe

This was one of those colours that I would never normally purchase but I managed to pick it up on clearance and figured I would give it a try. I am so so glad that I did, this has become my everyday blusher not a red/terracota colour as it looks in the pan but a gorgeous flushed colour that looks very natural on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Pretty good product, especially considering the low price. The pan is a good shape for using with any preferred brush (the brush that's included is terrible, as usual - but this one is especially scratchy). Surprisingly high in pigment, making Berry quite true to colour -- a medium, neutral-undertone plummy rose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't generally a color that I'd ever purchase just by walking past it in the store.. For my skin tone, usually bright reds & pinks jump out at me when it comes to blush shades.(For reference I'm fair & neutral-warm at somewhere around N10-NC15 in MAC) but I recently received this as a RAOK in a swap & my first thought was to just toss it to the side with the rest of the many blushes I never wear.. but I've been in the market for more natural looking blushes lately and grabbed my blush brush(the one included is pityful), applied, and boy was I happy that I did!! This goes on (on my skin at least..) as a very deep warm pinky plum. It definitely doesn't look as muddy on my skin as it does in the pan, I LOVE it! I don't find it bold enough for days when I want a "Bold Blush Look" but for a fresh-faced / everyday kind of look - this is ideal. I never thought I would love a color in this shade range so much but I do! &I actually have a $1 off Rimmel product coupon I'd been wanting to use and so since Rimmel is well known for discontinuing good things rather quickly, I'm going to pick another one up to have on-hand! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Berry! This is a perfect perfect perfect shade for fall/winter even though i've been pushing it and wearing it in July! This lasts very long on me and it is pretty pigmented. I have nothing but great things to say about this product, but the best quality of this product is how it looks so natural and healthy on my skin. I love this, please Rimmel NEVER discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was another surprise keeper from my recent CVS clearance haul. I got this for a little over $1 USD on a whim cause I thought it looked strange. Its called BERRY but it looked very brown in the store. Well it is definitely a berry shade. Perhaps a touch muted and therefore very elegant. The color is very sheer allowing the skin to show through to provide a very convincing natural flush. There is a nice sheen with no visible sparkles. This color enhances the skin to provide believable color that says 'healthy' instead of 'I'm wearing blush'. I have NW20 skin with a few visible pores and this is wears like a champ. My haul turned out waaaay better than I could have ever hoped, way to go Drugstore Cosmetics!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my HG blush for Fall. It creates a nice light berry colour on the cheeks that's not overdone. It blends out very nicely. I can overlook the flimsy packaging especially at the great price! I highly recommend this for cool skin tones.