July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Fascinating Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by cocobeanz

I love these as they're packaged in small tubes and come in an array of flattering colors. The finish is beautiful--shiny and moist-looking but no glass-like shine. These glosses are not drying and are more on the moisturizing side--although they're not lip balms! The consistency is thin but the gloss does not disappear in half an hour like Cargo's glosses. The formula clings to the lips without feeling tacky or gummy. Maybe it's just me, but they last as well as Chanel Glossimers on my lips, which I find quite impressive. My favorite is also #15, but that's only available at MUFE stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I realize many reviewers don't care for the consistency, calling it thin. That is the benefit to me, as I dislike thick, sticky lip glosses that become a magnet for hair, grit, pet hair, and migrating birds. I like the doe-foot applicator, and I do not mind that the softness wears off after an hour; it's a lip gloss, not a matte lipstick, after all. However, after the gloss wears off, a lovely stain is left behind, so lips are not left looking completely bare.

I own #4, a red-pink with gold shimmer, #9 a rose plum shimmer, and #11, a shimmering deep violet. All look wonderful against my fair skin and medium-rosy-pigmented lips (NW15 for reference). #4 and #9 are cool-neutral and #11 is cool. The gloss goes down very smooth, almost like a silicone, and although you can see glitter in the tube, you'd have to look at your lips in direct sunlight outdoors to see any of that. It provides a shimmery, subtle shine with a kiss of color. I really love it.

The tubes are compact and portable, so I can easily pop one in my pocket without a noticeable bulge. The only negative is that the tubes sometimes leak a tiny bit, no matter how tightly I screw the cap, but the leaking is minor and I have never had a wardrobe malfunction with one in my pocket.

If you don't like thick, goopy lip glosses or, if like me, you tend to avoid glosses entirely, I cannot recommend the Fascinating Gloss highly enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved the color (#1), wasn't as hydrating as I had hoped but it did not advertise as being hydrating...so my own fault her. Price middle of the road...the color is the read selling point....gorgeous nude with shimmer. Definately would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 9:48:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in #10 which is a light beige with subtle shimmer. I LOVE the color and it looks very nice with a dramatic eye. I LOVE to wear smoky eyes and use this as a lip colour, since using my normal bright pink/ red lips would just look too tacky. As other people mentioned the consistency is a bit watery and it doesn't stay on too well. Also, the product doesn't stick to the applicator too well either so it takes many applications to get the right amount on your lips. I LOVE make up forever and ALL their other products have such amazing staying power but I hate to say that this one just falls a little short for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite MUFE gloss. Although the formula is thin, it lasts extremely well on my lips. It's also non-drying and super comfortable to wear. (Many glosses feel moisturizing at first, but dry out lips as they wear off.) I'm happy with the pretty wash of color these glosses provide. The formula is easy to apply without a mirror, and does not bleed or feel oily or gritty. They're great over lipstick or worn alone to enhance my lips. The finish is not overly shiny or shimmery, and the gloss comes packaged in a compact tube with wand applicator. My favorites are #9 (Rosewood) and #15 (Golden Beige), but I love most of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by tamron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While the packaging is a bit generic (sorta Wet N Wild-ish), the product is amazing. NO goopy, clumpiness or stickiness. It goes on smooth and stays glossy but not glassy (which is a good thing, IMO). The fruity smell is great too. Absolutely love this gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Schwanengesang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in No. 5 (A beautiful coral/pink with gold and coral shimmers) because the color is just goregous. Sadly, unlike the name, the product is anything but amazing. For $17 dollars I had expected a dense gloss with a good ammount of tackiness, what you get is a watery, gritty gloss. For comparison, the texture is a lot like Bonne Bell's Sponge on Lip Sparkler. The gloss itself smells rosy, which is fairly pleasant.

The color was everything I expected, beautiful, shimmery and vibrant... which makes it hard for me to hate this item. So would I repurchase? Depends. If I can relocate this color at a better consistency, then no, I won't. However, I haven't seen any other gloss out there that quite looks like this so it looks like im stuck!