October 20, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - MAC - Prism

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Pinkqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush so much. After years of wearing bright corals and pinks, I tried this for a subtler look and it looks absolutely splendid on my NC30-35 skintone. It's like a warm peachy nude on me and I love pairing it with my Lady Danger lipstick and just mascara on the eyes. Everyone needs to try that combination. Sometimes I use this blush over foundation and other times I layer it over my tarte cheek stain in fearless. Both results are great but I personally like it better when it's layered on top of cream blush because it lengthens the wear time and looks less powdery. The formula is matte so no shimmer yay! This ones definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this muted blush, which I use as a contour blush since my skin is so light. To me, Prism is a great way to achieve chiseled cheeks without the muddy/orangey look of bronzer. Apply with the flat side of a blush brush for contour or give it a swirl on the apples of your cheeks if you're a darker lady. Pairs up well with my Too Faced "Perfect Flush Blush" applied on the apples.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great neutral blush colour. It goes great with dramatic eyes and lips when your dont want your cheeks to compete, but you dont want them forgotten either. I wouldnt use this straight up as a contour, its too pink for that in my opinion. I do however use it as blush, but more on the 'back' of my cheeks...not on the apples. Its gives great definition and the right amount of colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by mmbehn

I am very fair. NW20 in Prolongwear concealer. I was sold this at the counter for a contouring color! And I love it. I spent 2 hours at Sephora looking for a not-orange contour and after 20 seconds at MAC the MUA showed me this and I loved it. Cool ashy neutral almost pink. It has made me less afraid of contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by EWest

Love this! A muted blush that works for every day or night time and lasts forever! Looks dull in the package but is awesome on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful, natural shade on my NW15 (quite neutral, actually) skin. I wanted a "nude" type of blush, and the MAC SA rec'd this. I reach for this often as a solid, anchor cheek color. It's a healthy, realistic color that I think would work well on most medium-to-fair skintones. Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

Dont be scared it looks a little scarry in the pan. i love this i hate pink blushes on myself im way to pale to pull it off. on my fair skin this looks more of browny coral and i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

maybe I should've tried this at the store instead of going by youtube reviews. Hardly shows up on my NC40 skin and it seems like the colour doesn't want to get out of the pan at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by suripopje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one might look a bit 50 shades of boring in the pan but in my opninion this truly is one of MAC's hidden gems. A definite recommendation this one. Why you wonder? It just delivers.
This is a neutral, in the sense that it is neither a warm/cooltoned colour and in the sense that it is an inconspicuous colour if you will. I think this might suite just about anybody except for the most dark skintones since I do have to pack it on quite a bit (I'm ANYWHERE between a nc/nw 45 to 50, depending on the season). On my complexion this shows up as a true flush of brownish pink. It is so natural looking that it's not noticeable as a "blushcolour" yet it does everything you want a blush to do. It adds life and dimensions and colour to the face. Plus, no shimmer so very safe for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by nyousha1376

Love this blush, I mean there's not a tiniest thing wrong with it!