August 29, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Angeni

This product is from the bonnie bell lipLites collection in the shade strawberry parfait. The first overall impression comes from the packaging that is average, the gloss comes in long tube with a black cap. I have had no problems with it leaking out of the tube, as I have with high in products that have a release button on the cap. The shade is nude pink that is a milky white color. I have a hard time pulling off this color, only because I am fair. I noticed with this gloss that is not liquid lip color as describe on the bonne bell website, but a very sheer gloss that is buildable. If l do not exfoliate my lips before I apply this it will go on unevenly, this is also gloss for me at least that needs to be put on in front of a mirror to make a decent application so does not make me look like a two year old. Some say this is a dupe for nars turkish delight I have never owned that lip gloss, but is allot cheaper at $3.50 as opposed to around $25 for nars gloss. Strawberry Parfait lasts a couple of hours without eating or drinking anything. It has slight sweet smell and taste but it does not bother me. I would buy this again to use for nude lip with a smokey eye and because you get allot bang for your buck.
side note: I have posted a picture of me wearing strawberry parfait, so if someone with similar skin tone wants to see what it might look like for them ( the pic of me is the one with the blue trim wallpaper in the background).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I know I'm in the minority, but I hate this gloss. The color is beautiful, but it doesn't apply smoothly. It goes on uneven and looks patchy. I applied this to very moisturized lips, I even tried applying it over a lip balm. Nothing worked. It's a shame, because the color is very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by denns

Obviously a great milky-pink dupe for Nars Turkish delight, but what I really love about this gloss is that it doesn't emphasize chapped lips whatsoever! Pretty rare in an opaque, milky kind of gloss like this one. The longevity isn't the best, which is why I took off a lippie (we're talking 45 minutes here) but the flavor is fantastic (sweet strawberry goodness and not in a cloying, overpowering way) so I don't mind reapplying. This gloss is soft and non-sticky (hence the longevity problems) with great color payoff - I love the way the color looks on my tanned NW25 skin in the summertime, but it's also great in the colder months when it becomes an icy pink on my NW15 winter skin. Great gloss overall and ridiculously cheap! I've only seen it at Walmart but its worth a toss in your basket if you pass by the Bonnebell display next time you're there!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Sirius

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS is the lippie I've been searching for in vain for years. A milky, nude/pink that mutes my naturally medium/heavily pigmented lips. I really struggle to find any negatives. Perhaps a brush applicator rather than a doe foot...
I love the strawberry milkshake flavor/scent because I'm a strawberry whore (no matter how fabricated). I love the smooth, not tacky, texture. Basically, this is what I hoped MAC's Underage lipglass would be. But that shit washed my PPP NW15/10 complexion out and wasn't as pink as I had hoped. Plus it was sooooo sticky.
The lasting power of this I find to be an 7.5 out of 10 provided I don't lick my lips constantly or eat or drink. However, ladies and gents, this IS a gloss and not a longwearing lipstick. I had some trouble getting my hands on this product so if you're in the same boat, visit bonne bell's website and use their store locator. Voila! At Meijer for $3.19 US.
I've posted a pic of the product (coats x2) on my pigmented lips...should be the third pic. The one of just lips :P
texture 9/10
color 10/10
staying power 7.5/10
price 10/10
As for a comparison to Nars' Turkish Delight, I sadly cannot comment.
Delightful purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by rushxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best lip gloss ever! I typically don't like lip gloss, but I love this stuff! It smells incredible and give my lips the prettiest milky pink color. It looks great over pink lipstick, but I also wear it alone or over a lip balm for added moisture. Cappuccino is also a great lip lite to try, and retailing at about three dollars each, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by LAMB1837

Amazing dupe of NARS Turkish Delight, and for only $3 you simply cannot go wrong with this one. I absolutely love how this lip gloss is non-sticky and offers a really nice amount of colour. This tube will last you a while (depending on how frequently you use it, of course).

Definintely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love love this gloss. Smells delicious and colour is gorgeous on lighter skin. I usually apply over a matte pink lipstick for extra staying power. Revlon pink pout and wet n wild think pink go very well with this colour. I got this for about $5 at Walmart and the tube is pretty big. Only issue with it was for the longest time Walmart or anywhere else didn't have this colour. Soooooo happy I found it again. So in love

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to purchase Nars Turkish Delight that I heard everyone on YouTube raving about! It's a beautiful light milky pink color. Before I splurged the $24 on a lipgloss I decided to look into some dupes. I came across this bad boy and ah it was like love at first coat of gloss. I can't compare the two because I did decide to pass on the Nars after I tried this. I won't promise I won't ever get the Nars gloss because I am still tempted but for now I'm happy with the Bonne Bell Strawberry Parfait. As far as I can tell it has that same milky pink color which may or may not be an exact match to the Nars. It does look like it comes pretty darn close from what I've seen online and on YouTube. As far as the texture it is a gloss like stated it's not sticky or tacky but very smooth. I love the smell/taste because it's Strawberry my fav! I have no complaints about this product I'm super please to have found an affordable gloss with wonderful color payoff that is a dupe for a well known expensive HE gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I love this gloss because it's a cream finish/formula, lasts a long time, smells great and it's cheap! I wear this over NYX strawberry milk (it's basically identical in color) or alone for a more subtle milky pink lip.

Just a great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I bought this little gloss at my local dollar store for literally $1 (CAD). As soon as I put it on, my first thought was 'wow, this is pretty!' and then 'mmm, it smells good too.' then it was 'oh gosh, I can't believe I spent $24 on NARS Turkish Delight just a few months ago!' And to make matters worse, this gloss is even better than Turkish Delight: it smells better, goes on more evenly, slightly pinker, longer lasting, more affordable. I'll stop there. Hopefully someone reads this review and I help them save money.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No