Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Caramel Latte

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/13/2014 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Like all of the bonne bell lip glosses, the color applies much lighter to your lips than the color you see in the tube, this looks like a subtle peachy nude, but is much more frosty, with a slightly cooler undertone. It is more subtle than creme brule and vanilla swirl. This is my HG lipgloss because the peachy undertone flatters my red hair, but the cool tone of the shimmer keeps my teeth from looking yellow (unlike most peach lipgloss) this gloss is light enough to wear for a blot-your-lips-out nude lip that can be paired with a smokey eye when applied all over the lips, or (applied just to the inner lower lip, and then press your lips together) applied sheerer for a daytime look. I love the smell, the texture (not too sticky, has decent staying power) and the color, I would definitely repurchase. (unfortunately, it appears this lg is either being discontinued or only sold online, i haven't managed to find this shade in stores for quite some time and my last purchase which was from dollarama which usually suggests a product is being discontinued!)

on 8/29/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was tricked by the appearance of the gloss in the tube. In the package it is deceiving because it looks darker in the tube but when I applied it ,it looked goopy ,thick,milky,and frosty. Frosty is not me. It was not becoming on me and my tan skin and then somehow creased in every little line on my lips. It was a hot mess. I would say if you are pale or have very light skin and like frosty whitish lips then this is for you,not for me. It had looked like a nice, medium-toned, neutral, caramel gloss. It's actually quite a bit frostier and more cool-toned than I'd expected due to all the fine silver shimmer in it

on 7/6/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay lip gloss for me but i problay wouldn't repurchase.I find the color to not work for me.but on the plus side it smells so gooood.
EDIT:rethought on this lipgloss not a bad color after all.Its pretty nice turn my lips into a peachy nude color so i will bump it up to a 4/5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been a fan of the Bonne Bell Lip Lites for almost 10 years now and this one smells so delicious, like a caramel frappe from Starbucks. It's very moisturizing; I don't need a balm underneath, and I like the neutral tones it has. It's not pink or too shimmery. A really great gloss, definitely one of my must haves and a long time staple.

on 8/18/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty shimmery nude color. Not over the top frosty or anything. Very natural and flattering on the lips. Looks great with a tan!

on 7/16/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't see what is bad about this. Its creamy and feels nice on my lips and smells very good. The taste is a little weird but not bad at all.

on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM

I love the colour and the texture of this product, but the smell just puts me off. Its too sweet and sickly, and I hate having to taste this gloss when I have it on. I would buy more of these glosses, but just not in this flavour.

on 7/1/2010 10:07:00 PM

This is a shimmery nude color that I absolutely love. It looks good whether I'm wearing other makeup or not. But the smell, ugh, I cannot get over it. It smells like syrupy French toast. It's so strong and takes a while to fade. I try to ignore it, but sometimes it just gets to me. The cheap price, the creamy texture, the color, everything about this is great except the awful scent.

Edit: I've come to like the scent. So this gloss is near perfect now :)

on 4/1/2010 11:02:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, and looks great on top of lip stick but its too shinny for me, but thats just my prefrence.
I don't think i'll be buying again.

on 12/11/2009 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love the color of this and it seems like a great gloss not too sticky and its just really pretty. but the smell is disgusting! cant stand the coffee smell i guess i should have expected it since its called caramel latte.. but so gross. i will have to return this

Recommended for Medium Skin