August 30, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Caramel Latte

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I was tricked by the appearance of the gloss in the tube. In the package it is deceiving because it looks darker in the tube but when I applied it ,it looked goopy ,thick,milky,and frosty. Frosty is not me. It was not becoming on me and my tan skin and then somehow creased in every little line on my lips. It was a hot mess. I would say if you are pale or have very light skin and like frosty whitish lips then this is for you,not for me. It had looked like a nice, medium-toned, neutral, caramel gloss. It's actually quite a bit frostier and more cool-toned than I'd expected due to all the fine silver shimmer in it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

This is an okay lip gloss for me but i problay wouldn't repurchase.I find the color to not work for me.but on the plus side it smells so gooood.
EDIT:rethought on this lipgloss not a bad color after all.Its pretty nice turn my lips into a peachy nude color so i will bump it up to a 4/5

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been a fan of the Bonne Bell Lip Lites for almost 10 years now and this one smells so delicious, like a caramel frappe from Starbucks. It's very moisturizing; I don't need a balm underneath, and I like the neutral tones it has. It's not pink or too shimmery. A really great gloss, definitely one of my must haves and a long time staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty shimmery nude color. Not over the top frosty or anything. Very natural and flattering on the lips. Looks great with a tan!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by kaydanielle7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't see what is bad about this. Its creamy and feels nice on my lips and smells very good. The taste is a little weird but not bad at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bluestarjcf

I love the colour and the texture of this product, but the smell just puts me off. Its too sweet and sickly, and I hate having to taste this gloss when I have it on. I would buy more of these glosses, but just not in this flavour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a shimmery nude color that I absolutely love. It looks good whether I'm wearing other makeup or not. But the smell, ugh, I cannot get over it. It smells like syrupy French toast. It's so strong and takes a while to fade. I try to ignore it, but sometimes it just gets to me. The cheap price, the creamy texture, the color, everything about this is great except the awful scent.

Edit: I've come to like the scent. So this gloss is near perfect now :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by babyyypink

This stuff smells amazing, and looks great on top of lip stick but its too shinny for me, but thats just my prefrence.
I don't think i'll be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by coolbeans222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the color of this and it seems like a great gloss not too sticky and its just really pretty. but the smell is disgusting! cant stand the coffee smell i guess i should have expected it since its called caramel latte.. but so gross. i will have to return this

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by redheadbekki

I love the Bonne Bell Lip Lites.

I picked up this colour because of a review that Pinkiecharm did on YouTube concerning the liplites. This is one of the perfect nudes. I love Metallic Mocha - but this is even more sheer, and not quite a milk chocolate, but a champagne-caramel brown. It's gorgeous. I'm pale skinned, and it works really well. I love the fact that these glosses are sheer - it makes them exceptionally wearable. However, the glosses themselves are buildable - the more product you apply, the more opaque they appear. The shimmer isn't overpowering - still visible, but not metallic.

They are SUPER moisturizing, and while the staying power isn't as long as I'd like it - it does last a considerable amount of time if you're not eating or drinking.

The flavour (to me) seems very comparable to that of Spun Sugar and Creme Brulee combined. The flavour isn't as strong as that of Vanilla Swirl or some other Lip Lites, but it is still noticeable.

I will be repurchasing this product. I really love it.