October 25, 2014 | 1542 users online

Blush - Aziza - Blush Duo in Angel Tones

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kristenleigh3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am amazed that I found a blush of this quality at Dollar Tree, I am so Impressed. Usually I associate a cheap blush with garish colors that are impossible to blend and just kind of "sit" on your face. This Aziza duo is JUST the opposite. Both colors look SO natural and the product is very easy to blend. Blush is my favorite cosmetic by far, so I've used just about every brand (MAC, NARS, Bobbi Brown, ect.) and I have to say this stuff is just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 2:43:00 AM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my goodness! I would always see these in the Dollar Tree and kinda turn my nose up at them...I mean, really, who would want to put dollar store crap on your face, right?
But just out of curiousity, I looked them up on here and was surprised to see excellent reviews from other MU snobs such as myself. LOL
Then I began to see an MUAer doing FOTD's with an Aziza blush and it looked adorable on her...so...I sheepishly purchased one...and WOW...am I glad I did. It's such a pretty pink in this duo and even though my skin is sensitive, I have not had a single problem from using it.
The highlighter color is pretty, too.
It's now in active rotation among my higher end blushes and I am not ashamed to admit it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by VogonPoet81

I just bought this blush. When you look at it, it's not all that great looking and kind of bright and garish, but when i put it on my NW15 skin, it looks awesome. I use a dupe for mac 187 brush and stipple both colors onto the apples of my cheeks. The quality is amazing for $1. I would even buy it if was $7. A must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by RealityBitesHardest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazingly easy to use, blend.

For 1$ you really cannot beat the quality. In fact some higher end brands could learn a thing or two!

Possibly a Dandelion dupe. Though this definately has more pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Light baby pink that is an absolute true pink. Very pretty. It has a decent amount of pigment, which always suprises me. I bought this a while ago and I still really like it. I am never good about gauging staying power for blush, it seems to last though quite a while. The highlighter side is pretty cute. it's pale and not too pigmented, not too shimmery, but it's nice for a light dusting over the face. Toss the brush though, bleh!