April 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Squeeze n Shine - Be Coralful #03

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by msmonag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful lip gloss. Although I was worried the sparkles on it could be a little bit much but gladly, I was wrong. I find the texture a bit on the sticky side which is not my favorite but the color is just gorgeous. I like that I can wear it alone and looks great.
It has a sweet unidentifiable flavor ( I miss the days of good flavored glosses... my older so-in-fashion cousins had Kissing Potion)

I hope they could improve on the texture but I will repurchase because of the color.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by colbertlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also loathe the smell of this product. If you dislike the waxy smell/taste of lip glosses & chapsticks, do NOT get this because the smell is super strong.

If you don't mind the weird smell, the color is nice -- a very faint coral. The glitter is rainbow colored, which is not great because the light picks up the purple and green glitter in addition to the more neutral glitter, but the glitter is not all that noticeable on the lips. The loss also has staying power, ~ 3-5 hours if you don't drink/eat.

Still, I will definitely not buy this product again. Yes it is inexpensive, but it's better to not buy this and put that $2 toward a product you know you'll like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the coral and the honey colors, and I love them both. At 2$ a tube, it's the best priced lip gloss i've ever bought, and it performs GREAT. I love most jordana lip and eye products, they're inexpensive yet made out of the same ingredients as the pricier brands. I just wish Jordana would add some more color variations to this particular gloss line.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by vanilliadog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Be Coraful and its AMAZING!!
ill list why

-very glitterly
-so slick (doesn't dry out lips)
- not exspensive
- easy to find in stores
- alot of product
- gloss lasts on lips for long time
- smells frutiy

my bad thoughts on this product

- after gloss comes off, you can feel the glitter kind off (doesn't affect me)
- in a tube (afraid to put in purse because if something crushes it than it will be totaled)
-kind of thin but i don't care

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great coral color! Very shimmery, with purple and orange/yellow reflects. It's not as sticky as the Pretty Shines, either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought five of these. Be coralful,pink punk,peach sand,lollipop and honey luau. I really like these glosses. They are very shiney and shimmery. The tubes actually are nice. The formula is a tad sticky but nothing i cant handle. The colors are very sheer and best paired up with sutle liner or over lipstick. Taste and smell are horrible. I will repurchase tho. They look to good on to pass up for $1.99 each.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

product smells horrid. i can't figure out if it's a plastic smell or some kind of chemical. looks coral in the tube, but goes on clear with crazy glitter. the glitter is grainy. it feels like there is glitter stuck on my lips, because there is. i tried this because it was cheap and i like peachy-coral glosses. too bad it smells and taste so cheap. the scent was almost enough to make me throw it away. maybe i'll give it to my little sister. maybe not.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mazeppa

Great cheap gloss. Got mine at Walgreens. Glittery, but the coral sheen makes it look natural. Plastic slant tip. Not crazy about the smell, if that is important to you. I will forgo olfactory annoyance for the right color!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by RainyDayAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good deal, but not a must have product for me. The scent and taste are very artificial, and the color is super sheer. I only bought one color, and would repurchase more on a whim, but I wouldn't go out of my way for this gloss. The shimmer reminds me very much of craft-store glitter, the tell tale sign of a cheap gloss, and it travels. An okay product, but not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sparkybish

I have this in Be Coralful (coral with iridescent sparkle), Punk Pink (Light Peachy pink with peachy gold sparkly), and Lollipop (light pink with opalescent glow). i usually have Punk pink in my purse because it's a good neutral color that goes with any summer makeup. It's a nice enough gloss for the cost, and I don't feel any grittiness to the sparkle at all. Be Coralful is sheer coral and the glitter in it is a tidbit gritty, but it doesn't both me so much as some other glosses with glitter, so i guess it's not that bad. I only noticed because I read the reviews and purposely tried to feel it after i put it on. Not a deal breaker for the cost. Actually it wouldn't be one if it cost $10 either. I love Lollipop to go over pink lip liner or lipstick. it reminds me of one of the colors in a Chanel lip gloss quad compact I bought ages ago, and i haven't seen anything like it in years, so i'm glad to have it. Less sticky and much easier to use than that Chanel compact too! I'd definitely purchase these again, and will look for other colors in the future.