November 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Eye Shadow - Anna Sui - Eye Color

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Warning: these stain. All of the colours do, but it's more noticeable with the darker colours.
The colour I have is 002, an iridescent gunmetal blue-grey, it is quite beautiful. Fading does occur. The texture is better than Maybelline shadows but not as good as MAC. However, it costs about 10 dollars for a single, less than MAC.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this product in #200 which is a very light lilac/lavender shade. The packaging is really cute and high in quality however I dislike this shade. It is barely noticeable when applied, making it not that great. I should have opted for an alternate shade, then maybe I would like it - I guess it's my fault really

If you smell the eyeshadow, it has that signature rose scent that most or all Anna Sui products have. I found this product to be expensive, but that's a given since it is a high end brand. I should have opted for another shade, because if I were to spend this much on an eyeshadow, it would be best to buy a shade that is more noticeable.

Overall, I would definitely buy this product again, but in a different shade

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

The colour I got for this eyeshadow is Eye Colour Accet B 03. Like any other Anna Sui products, this one is no exception when it comes to its signature rose fragrance.

Packaging wise, it comes with a flip open plastic cover with a mini sponge applicator. This colour is pinkish with light hues of purple in it. And like many Japanese make-up.... the e/s is rather glittery, YES... glitter and not shimmer. I use this on the centre of my lids, and will not recommend sweeping colours across the entire eye area as it may look too 'sparkly'.

Overall, it may be for you if you like glittery eyeshadow..... and may take some technique to make the colour look good on the eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I own #502, and #400.

I think the quality is phenomenal and the scent is quite lovely as well.

The brown is one of those "perfect warm rich" browns. It goes on well, it isn't glittery, and it isn't too metallic. It's not a matte, but it's a decently-pearly brown. The color is warming and very rich, and.. it's just a great pick-me-up. Though the price is quite steep and may make you reconsider. The packaging is also typical Anna Sui, which means its fabulous.

#400 is the impractical vibrant red. It's definetely red and it does its job! I used this as a teenager and I still have it. It was nice, matte, and went on the eyes very well.

Good pigmentation, good quality, good wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by larojiblanca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in a light violet colour. The pigmentation is abysmal. It goes on sheer on my eyes (save perhaps some speckles of glitter), and I cannot see any violet no matter how many times I layer it on. Also, the sparkles seem to get all over the packaging, which can get quite messy. The build quality of the packaging isn't that good either because the pan has popped out a few times. The only nice thing about this product is the trademark faint rose scent; it's quite pleasant and not obnoxious. However, I am disappointed in the pigmentation of this eyeshadow and will not purchase again. I can get like 9 Everyday Minerals shadows (which have much much better colour payoff) with shipping included, for the price of one Anna sui.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:06:00 AM More reviews by japgirl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Anna Sui packaging so much! But, I can't say I would recommend all of their products. I WOULD highly recommend their white-silver eye shadow (#002) - it is excellent as a base or on its own. I also have their pastel blue and purple and these colors aren't "as" pretty..they go on too 'flat' - I need some more shimmer to light up my eyes! I also bought their lipstick years ago and I found that it really dried up my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

They do have some pretty colors. I think this shadows are very diffirent from such as Mac shadows. But they are good by themselves. Usually I use Anna Sui shadows for natural, light make-up.
Only minus is that they can crease sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by summerwind06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Anna Sui eyeshadows, they have some colour tones even MAC doesn't have. (I'm not bashing, I still <3 MAC!) I live in Canada and 1 shadow is around 22, one mac shadows is already 18 but the anna sui shadows are 1 and 1/2 the size of macs so if you think about it, they're kind of in the same price range. Number 204 is my favourite purple in the world!! Be sure to check it out, its a shimmery medium purple with gold specks in it, very pretty! I also have Number 101 which is this gorgeous baby blue, also with gold specks in it. And I must say, the colours do last, they don't tend to oxidize to another colour over time.! <333333

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Seraphic

I love anna sui packaging it's so classic and elegant and their eyeshadow is fairly pigmented however for the price you are pretty much paying for the packaging, the pans are slightly bigger then MAC I suppose but I'd prefer MAC anyways just because it is cheaper (In CAD anyways)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

eye shadow color does not stay.... lovely packaging.... hard to blend.... weird texture.... moving back to Chanel.......