July 30, 2014 | 1837 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Sparkle Deodorant in Moonlit Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by chelseydaniele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my favorite deoderant! It smelled so wonderful! I don't understand why they stopped making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I absolutely love this deodorant. It smells fantastic, and smooths on easily. I've found it goes on a bit softer and more easily than other solid deodorants do. The smell is fantastic- I'd say more mixed floral than pure rose, but it still smells great (I love the violet scented one too). Like the previous reviewer, I too fear that this has been discontinued. I'm definitely disappointed about that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 8:58:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

this is my favorite deodorant EVER however i think its been d/c :(

its true that it doesnt keep you completely dry but that doesnt bother me, i love the smell of this and you can smell it ALL DAY LONG!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Maximina

I think this is actually Moonlight Rose body spray. It is too marine for my liking and I detect no rose whatsoever. It's a mediocre, not bad/not good, generic type of fragrance. Feminine enough though, dries down sort of fresh skin scent - sort of gourmandy too but I think that might be because it got mixed in with the vanilla I was trying. However, overall too similar to any Tom, Dick, and Harry perfume one might pick up off of any random counter. Perfect for teenagers whose parents don't want them to start wearing adult perfumes or deordorants yet and that's what it's for!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2006 9:24:00 AM More reviews by SterlingStarfish

This is an alright deodorant, but I don't think I would ever repurchase. I like the smell, however, there are other deodorants which actually keep you dry, and I haven't had much luck with that when using this particular one. I have tried other Secrect brand Deodorants, which I liked much better. I don't know what it is, but this one never worked well for me. I couldn't wait to use it up and buy something different.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2006 5:40:00 PM More reviews by and_crystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's an average deodorant... it says that it's an antiperspirant as well, but it isn't any better at preventing underarm wetness than your computer is. It smells good though, so maybe I'll repurchase. But until then... I want to find an actual antiperspirant.