Clinique Long Last Soft Shine lipstick- 08 Golden Brandy

4.9

on 9/11/2014 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was looking for a coral tone when I bought this one, glad I found this lipstick because this is my favorite lipstick, I wear it almost every week (I don't use too much makeup everyday) and I absolutely LOVE IT!

One tip: Don't apply directly from the tube. I know everyone shouldn't do but trust me, with this lipstick just DON'T do it, don't even think about doing it. I did it once and it felt very greasy and when I ate later, I left lipstick stains and it didn't felt good. So, when applying use a lipstick brush always.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

browned reddish coral-pink with gold shimmer laced throughout. looks great with NARS deep throat blush (or any other warm golden peach/pink blushes) against my fair-to-medium asian skin tone. lights up the face and isn't garish or clownlike. even though it's shimmery it's wearable for the office. long last soft shine formula is silky and moisturizing for something that's dubbed as long lasting, and the case is the standard "metal" case for clinique's offerings, which looks more luxe than, say, MAC which is around the same price. overall i recommend it if you are netural to warm to pair with warm blushes and subtle eye looks for a refined yet radiant look.

i own several clinique lipsticks: they are excellent for the price, and there are many wearable colors. i know clinique gets touted as kind of a boring brand, but you should check it out for colors that you would wear to the office - for my coloring (NW20/NC15-20 ish neutral tone with black hair, dark brown eyes, asian features) i LOVE ginger flower, paprika, golden brandy, all heart (all long last soft shine); pink toffee, berry blush and pink beach (all buttershine). continued >>

on 4/12/2010 4:39:00 AM

This coral red with shimmer is great for any season, and it really brings life to otherwise drab days. Against a black or gray outfit, it is great. The formula is nice and soft and lasts a fair amount of time.

on 7/8/2009 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just got this for a weekend wedding I'm attending and I wanted my lips to go with my nails in a coral toned pink. My nails are OPI's Your Villa or Mine and I've been searching for a similar warm bright pink to go. WOW, I just love this.

I have warm undertones, fair skin, redhead (auburn with copper and gold bits), freckles and right now a fake tan. Bit of rosacea, so I don't like stuff that makes me swing to the red or yellow in my skin.

This is PERFECT with my fake tan and is going to be my new summer classic! LOVE IT!

on 8/9/2008 10:42:00 PM

This color is a medium coral. The texture is smooth and lasting power is ok. This is a great lipstick for those who prefer warm blushes.

I love this color. In the tube it looks like it'll be too orangy/rusty, but it goes on gorgeous. I have a fair-medium & neutral-warm coloring, and wear this lipstick for daily wear. Highly recommended!

on 4/1/2006 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Very nice color. Pinkish brown with micro orange shimmer. Just the perfect color for a summer night out in the town. Looks great for all skin tones. Would purchase again.

Popular Lipsticks