Chanel Summer Plum

4.5

on 9/26/2009 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I went to the Chanel counter to pick up my 2 of my all time favorite glosses Sirop and Imaginaire.............both the SA said were discontinued.........ahhhhhhhhhhhh I loved them for sooo many yrs.
Anyway I picked up Summer Plum which seemed to have a berry shade like my beloved Imaginaire
I fell in love with summer plum the minute I put it on Its a very polished faint plum/berry color. Chanel's glossimers have always had great colors and of course in my opinion the best quality out there.

on 6/28/2008 8:49:00 AM

This is not as busy and glittery as equinoxe but the color shows almost the same. Boring YLBB color since Chanel never puts enough pigment on these things. Does not wow me at all. Revlon Super Lustrous makes my lips more defined, smooth and flatteringly larger.

on 6/21/2008 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this product! I was looking for a plum color lipgloss. I already have giggle and sirop and like them both. At first I wasn't sure about the shimmer but I like it! The shimmer isn't overdone and made my lips look fuller. This is a cool plum tone shade. It def is a staple in my makeup bag.

I never thought this color would work on me. even the MA was like it's too close to your lipcolor. But I tried it anyway and success! it's this pretty raspberry color w/ gold shimmer and I think the shimmer is what makes it pop. I love Chanel's glossimers.

on 5/24/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really pretty color! Im not sure if its been discontinued but im running out so I hope not.Its a little sticky but it lasts for a long time. If the price is too much for you try Marykay lipgloss in sugarberry it is a similar color.

on 5/11/2008 1:25:00 PM

I liked this glossimer. I wanted something a little less sheer, though. However, with a great liner or l/s underneath, the gloss makes it looks fab!

on 12/17/2007 11:00:00 AM

This doesn't really look like a plum toned gloss to me, but it is beautiful! It's a soft, muted, sheer, cool-toned berry-pink gloss. I think it is a great option when I just want to appear polished, and/or not compete with other makeup that I have on. Just like the other Glossimers, it's easy to apply and wear, with great lasting power!

Summer Plum is a very pretty, understated shade that looks classy and polished on. It's more pink with just a touch of plum on my very light lips. Not sticky and fairly long lasting for a gloss. Would def repurchase if I run out.

on 8/29/2007 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nice light color for pale skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Moisturizes well but has a sticky texture. Container is small for the price and tends to get messy.

on 7/7/2007 5:52:00 PM

I have several Chanel glossimers, and right now this one is my favorite. I'm no longer into the super frosty look (like Blizzard, which I have and can't seem to finish) and this is the antithesis - no frost at all, just a very sheer, super glossy, polished look with the slightest of shimmer. The color is neutral toned-down berry. it goes with everything and all seasons.

Recommended for Medium Skin