Suave Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/12/2008 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Okay love the upside down bottles. You can get it all that way. Next I have THICK wavy colored 41yr old hair. I have to use alot of conditioner in addition to all the leave in stuff. Besides being the cheapest, this line is just as good as anything I have tried. ANYTHING. The smell is great and it cleans well and the conditioner conditions very well without weighing my hair down. Gotta try for the price folks.

on 4/7/2008 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have somewhat thick, past my shoulders, curly hair. This works okay. It does curl, but left my hair the slightest bit frizzy & it seemed to strip my hair, even with conditioner (though I used a different brand conditioner). It dried out my hair too. If you wash your hair more often, like 3-4 times a week, you should be okay (also if you use leave in (which I didn't do back then) & deep condition).

on 3/28/2008 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great shampoo for deep cleaning curly hair. It left my hair soft and very manageable. Didn't get my curly 3c hair all tangled up. Will definitely repurchase although it's not my holy grail shampoo. Still searching for that one. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was unbelievably drying to my naturally curly hair. After I rinsed this out in the shower, my hair was one big matted mess of knots. It felt so crunchy and dry. It was crying for moisture, which this shampoo did not deliver. Even after I put conditioner in my hair, it still felt weird. I used it twice and then threw it out. Waste of money.

on 2/21/2008 12:50:00 AM

This stuff works so well on my dry, slightly coarse, naturally curly hair. Curly girls need moisture, but also a lightweight shampoo, so curls will be bouncy and fluffy. This shampoo delivers a lightweight cleansing with a good amount of moisture. It rocks, and I have tried every curly hair shampoo out there! Can't believe I love the entire Suave Healthy Curls line, and it's so freakin cheap, I would never have believed it if I hadn't tried it!

on 2/8/2008 2:41:00 PM

I used this shampoo (along with the conditioner) for a while until I used up the bottle, and figured I might as well review it. The price is unbeatable and it does really bring out the curl, however for me it was not wonderful at controlling frizz and after a while it really really dried out my scalp. I have stopped using this and gone back to my Sunsilk for a while, I may use it again if I get tired of sunsilk but for now, it's just too drying for me to use in winter.

on 12/22/2007 6:48:00 PM

How much do I love this shampoo and conditioner? SO much!! I already adored the Redken Fresh Curls styling products, but really wanted to save some cash on the cleaning aspect...I mean, really, is it necessary to pay for something you go through so quickly? This line lets me have such awesome results, and I can still afford to buy the more expensive Redken mousse and cream. Suave's version smells so good, is really creamy and wonderful, and gives me AWESOME hair days.

on 9/8/2007 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought I would give this products a try since it states it was like redken. I thought it couldnt be that bad right well Iit dried out my hair so bad. When I got out of the shower I could hardly get the wide tooth comb through it without pulling out hair :O. I could not believe how drying it was I will not be repurchasing this.

on 6/16/2007 6:44:00 PM

I LOVE this shampoo, my new HG! Hope they never discontinue this line. Defines and shines!

on 4/3/2007 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff ROCKS! The price is incredible, and the formula is amazing. I like the herbal scent, it cleanses without overly stripping my natural hair (though I can NOT use it when my hair is highlighted because it eats away the color) and leaves me with bouncy defined curls in place of my regular fine, wavy locks. If you do not have colored hair, this is an EXCELLENT choice for wavy or curly heads. You can not beat that price either!

Popular Shampoos