September 20, 2014 | 1226 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner works well and stays on without any flaking. I donít have problems like some people do with oil so itís not an issue for me. The color is matte black and I agree with others that over time the felt tip applicator becomes undefined which makes itís difficult to use later. I honestly canít see a difference between this and the Revlon ColorStay Liner or the Prestige Liquid eyeliner. All are around the same price and perform almost identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by daisyylovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this eyeliner all my friends buy it cuss of me! always getting compliments on it. only eyeliner i use. the price is a little high but its worth it ‚ô• :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Lo08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because my old Almay liquid eyeliner with a felt tip was discontinued and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. While this stuff is on, it looks great, but I find it fades after 6 hours or so, so if you're going to work make sure you bring it with you to reapply. It dries relatively quickly and the brush is easy to use. Having said all of this, it stings my eyes and my eyelids and it can be very painful. It seems like a lot of people have been having this issue so it's obviously something Almay needs to fix! I've been using it just because I love the look, but once it runs out I won't replace it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by sofiyado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A cosmetic rep at Target recommended this hypoallergenic, no smudge, and flexible tip liquid eyeliner . I decided to give it a try since that's exactly what I was looking for in a liquid eyeliner. However, it doesn't apply on easily if you have eyes like mine, the eyeliner tip dragged my skin so i didn't have a clean finish. After a few more use, the product STINGS my lids. I am still searching for that perfect drugstore eyeliner. Help.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

This is my HG eyeliner, and I will ALWAYS have a tiny little bottle of it in my makeup bag!
I have been wearing this for YEARS and get compliments on my eyeliner all the time. I wear my cat eye pretty thick once I'm past my "iris" on the top lid only.
The little bottle seems endlessly full of product, the applicator is so easy to use...you just use slight pressure for a thin line and heavier pressure to thicken and then lighter pressure for the little wing on the end.
The best part of this product is that it STAYS ON. NO SMUDGES. Also, when you're applying it, if you don't like part of your cat eye, you can use a corner of a damp kleenex to erase your mistake and start over. I also "fan" my eyeliner for about 10 seconds to "set it".
Once I have my eyes on, I am DONE until removal at night, and the removal is easy-peasy too. The only "cons" is that once the applicator tip has been used for a few months, it does start to lose it's shape, resulting in the loss of control for a thinner line...I use mine until the heat sealed label is rubbed off the bottle, and it's still great.
Lastly, I wish they had more colors...a NAVY would be great! Overall, my HG and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is my other favorite, but in a pinch this is what I ALWAYS use & love.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by PrettyVee

If this product causes stinging stop using ! I have been using for like a month even though it stings my eyelid because I love how dark it is & the finish on it , anyways now my eyelid is pretty messed up I think I was allergic . /:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by TheDivinaSC

Well I think this is a good eyeliner but whenever i put it on my eye burns. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it of not but it would burn for a while but it would go away. It does what its says, but I most likely not gonna buy this again because of the stinging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Melgen

It's stays on nicely like how it describes it should.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Mdens8312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Learned how to apply eyeliner with this and I've become good at it. Stays on all day and dries super fast. Sometimes little hairs come out of the brush applicant thing though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only liquid liner I ever used. It's very dark, almost black, and it does produce a thicker line that tends to smudge if you put too much on the end. But I once it's on, it pretty much stays. Here is my system: let face dry from moisturizer. Draw line on upper lid (I only use it there). Very lightly dab off any smudge. Take regular liner of similar tint and gently re-line over the liquid. This decreases smudge and fills it in. If needed, add a tiny amount of liquid for a darker look. It's important to let moisturizer sink in first though, or for your face to be dry after bathing. I don't use this under my eyes because it looks too severe. I usually buy almay because it's hypoallergenic. I also have the mascara and the liner, but I don't use foundation. I try to keep makeup minimal because I think it might be healthier for my skin. Don't be afraid to experiment, since almay has different color schemes for each eye color. :) Also, to the reviewer below who recommended this for "under 30" women...oh please! Any and every age looks good with eyeliner. And everyone ages differently. I have cared for my skin forever. It shows. Treat your skin right and you stay glowy. So anyone interested in liners, disregard your supposed age and go with what works! And remember to give your new liner a few tries; there tends to be a learning curve, which has nada to do with how many years you've been on the planet. :)