December 22, 2014 | 1623 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was not my first liquid liner, and I was apprehensive since I'd had bad experiences with it before. The brush end has a really long handle that makes it easy to hold and maneuver. The only thing that sucks about it is I find that the brush tip gets fuzzy and loses its sharpness quicker than other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by dchuck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over 15 years religiously. The best liquid eyeliner out there. Dries matte and doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by radlegend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this liner for the first time completely accidentally, 9 years ago.
I hated it from the get-go. This was when liquid liners were still new and not everyone had them. I didn't know how to use it, so delegated it to a corner of a bottom drawer...

A year later, I'm busy getting made up and can't find my pen liner. I open drawers frantically and find the liquid. Ok, this will have to work.
I FELL IN LOVE THAT DAY!!!
Why hadn't I been using this already? What was it doing in my bottom drawer?!!
Oh yes, I didn't know how to use liquid!!

Once you get a hang of the brush and how NOT to get any liquid into your eyes during application, you'll LOVE this liner. It's so easy to use, no mess, no fuss. The tip is so precise, you can layer it to make thick lines!! If you like drama - you can create lots with this! Doesn't fade either!!
It dries out, like all liquid liners do. The pen-tip gets a bit weird when it starts to dry, making application a bit more of a mission than it would normally be.

I LOVE THIS LINER, and YOU should too!
The worst thing I could have done was to go out and NOT get this liner. I've tried them all and all I can say is: Stick with whatever works, and especially with makes you happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner works well and stays on without any flaking. I donít have problems like some people do with oil so itís not an issue for me. The color is matte black and I agree with others that over time the felt tip applicator becomes undefined which makes itís difficult to use later. I honestly canít see a difference between this and the Revlon ColorStay Liner or the Prestige Liquid eyeliner. All are around the same price and perform almost identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by daisyylovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this eyeliner all my friends buy it cuss of me! always getting compliments on it. only eyeliner i use. the price is a little high but its worth it ‚ô• :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Lo08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because my old Almay liquid eyeliner with a felt tip was discontinued and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. While this stuff is on, it looks great, but I find it fades after 6 hours or so, so if you're going to work make sure you bring it with you to reapply. It dries relatively quickly and the brush is easy to use. Having said all of this, it stings my eyes and my eyelids and it can be very painful. It seems like a lot of people have been having this issue so it's obviously something Almay needs to fix! I've been using it just because I love the look, but once it runs out I won't replace it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by sofiyado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A cosmetic rep at Target recommended this hypoallergenic, no smudge, and flexible tip liquid eyeliner . I decided to give it a try since that's exactly what I was looking for in a liquid eyeliner. However, it doesn't apply on easily if you have eyes like mine, the eyeliner tip dragged my skin so i didn't have a clean finish. After a few more use, the product STINGS my lids. I am still searching for that perfect drugstore eyeliner. Help.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by JenniferBalesteri

This is my HG eyeliner, and I will ALWAYS have a tiny little bottle of it in my makeup bag!
I have been wearing this for YEARS and get compliments on my eyeliner all the time. I wear my cat eye pretty thick once I'm past my "iris" on the top lid only.
The little bottle seems endlessly full of product, the applicator is so easy to use...you just use slight pressure for a thin line and heavier pressure to thicken and then lighter pressure for the little wing on the end.
The best part of this product is that it STAYS ON. NO SMUDGES. Also, when you're applying it, if you don't like part of your cat eye, you can use a corner of a damp kleenex to erase your mistake and start over. I also "fan" my eyeliner for about 10 seconds to "set it".
Once I have my eyes on, I am DONE until removal at night, and the removal is easy-peasy too. The only "cons" is that once the applicator tip has been used for a few months, it does start to lose it's shape, resulting in the loss of control for a thinner line...I use mine until the heat sealed label is rubbed off the bottle, and it's still great.
Lastly, I wish they had more colors...a NAVY would be great! Overall, my HG and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is my other favorite, but in a pinch this is what I ALWAYS use & love.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by PrettyVee

If this product causes stinging stop using ! I have been using for like a month even though it stings my eyelid because I love how dark it is & the finish on it , anyways now my eyelid is pretty messed up I think I was allergic . /:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by TheDivinaSC

Well I think this is a good eyeliner but whenever i put it on my eye burns. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it of not but it would burn for a while but it would go away. It does what its says, but I most likely not gonna buy this again because of the stinging.