July 23, 2014 | 2017 users online

Other - Darphin - Denblan Toothpaste

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product because my teeth were being stained a shade of yellow and I couldn't understand why as I don't drink tea or coffee or consume anything that could be causing this effect.at the same time I noticed some of my teeth had been chiselled off and my wisdom teeth which had caused me so much pain growing had completely disappeared although gaps had appeared between my teeth that wernt there before but were only noticeable when I smiled from if you looked at me from the side.it wasn't something I could notice myself when I looked face on into the mirror it was something I only realised when I felt a gap in my mouth with my tongue and checked by smiling and holding a mirror angled from the side perspective.this strange phenomena also affected my dad from the side view and he had an awful experience at the dentist when they extracted his wisdom teeth without administering any anaesthetic.so I thought I would spend some extra money on a product to try and address some of these issues I was experiencing living in the UK with my teeth.

The packaging is soft metal tube which metal it is I'm not sure and I don't know if the metal can be absorbed by the paste contained within.I know that the body absorption of aluminum used in deodorant has been explanation given to women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer as scientists said on analysis of tumors they found traces of aluminum however an aunt of mine had breast cancer and they removed all her hairs and and her breast and she never used deodorant.

I also read about the effects of flouride on the human body and research suggested that its actually a toxic poison and this toothpaste contains monofluorophosphate de sodium and phosphate has the same root word as phospher which is used against people in the middle east as a chemical weapon to destroy their skins as it Burns through clothing skin and burrows into flesh and bone, however I'm not a chemist so I don't know if they are derivatives of one another.

In addition a friend of mine from Ireland who grew up just as toothpaste was being introduced as a natural everyday product warned them not to brush their teeth often as he believed they were brushing the enamel off their teeth and the chemicals were destroying the outer layer of the teeth.

As far as this toothpaste goes it is not an overpowering taste like some other brands on the market and it isn't overly foaming in the mouth.however, I since discovered that people in hot countries chew on coconuts and almonds and the milk produced from this is what keeps their teeth lovely strong and white.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fine toothpaste, but nothing exceptional and not worth the $20 in my opinion. Taste is a pretty standard mint, packaging is an okay metal tube, and it cleans well but doesn't whiten or do any other tricks. I prefer Dr Sharpe-Faissol and Kiss My Face natural pastes, but this is decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by NoraRebecca

My coworker and I both received samples of this product. It did nothing for me (didnt feel too clean), but it turned her mouth into one big giant canker sore, the inside was *covered* with lesions from it. She had to be prescribed steroid cream. May be an independent allergy but thought I'd post anyhow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kaseysan

I PURCHsSED THIS TOOTHPASTE TWO MONTHS AGO, AS I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO GIVE ANYTHING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS A TRY. I LOVE IT. MY HUSBAND HAD STAINS ON HIS TEETH FROM TAKING TONS OF ASTHMA MEDICATION AS A CHILD. WE TRIED EVERYTHING TO REMOVE THESE STAINS CREST WHITE-STRIPS, BLEACHING TRAYS, EVERYTHING. HE USED
THIS TOOTHPASTE FOR A MONTH AND THE RESULTS WERE AMAZING. I WOULD / AM GOING TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by kim50803

I love this toothpaste. It is rather expensive. I told my two sons I was going to stop buying because of the price. They have never requested a "beauty product" They said NO I have to keep buying this. The other day I went to lunch with my Aunt who I hadn't seen in a while, she asked what toothwhitner I use. I also smoke and drink coffee (i know, bad bad) It does not foam a lot, you only use a pea size amount. After you rinse and rebrush, your teeth are actually squeeky clean, really other people can hear it! I ran out and had to use regular toothpaste, Yuck! My boys said the same thing. I purchase online for $16 a tube, am I aloud to say where? I won't take a chance of loosing my account. If you want to know you can email me. Someone on ebay said they were going to stop making this, I hope not and need to call Darphin to find out. In fact I need to go the post office and pick up my three tubes, they are shipped from Japan, made in France (?)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Daphers

Feel a bit blah toward this product. It's like a pretty standard toothpaste to me except that the taste's a little milder and it doesn't foam. Not foaming is, I guess, a good thing as it means less detergent, but I don't think Darphin's come up with an alternative method to cleanse the teeth well. If you want a flash, showy toothpaste go for Fresh, and if you want natural I think you're better off with Tom's of Maine or something similar. Not bad, but at that price I want more than "not bad" and can't therefore see myself repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:11:00 AM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this toothpaste! why so expensive? has a great, unobtrusive taste- not too minty/strong- just clean tasting and feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2004 6:20:00 AM More reviews by ANGMEL

Bought this with hesitation due to the mixed reviews I read here but as it said this is good for those with sensitive gum/teeth, I went ahead and took the plunge. I love the refreshing and clean feeling everytime I use it, my teeth feels cleaner than the average toothpastes and I think my gum is loving it as well...:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing wrong with this toothpaste, but I didn't see anything to deserve such a hefty pricetag, either. As other reviewers have mentioned, it doesn't foam up but rather disappears while you brush. Again, not a plus, not a minus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Serena94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another rare Darphin mediocrity when rated against its price tag. Yes, it is a nice natural whitening toothpaste. But no, it is not worth the price. Tom's of Maine has better natural whitening toothpastes (with better flavors, like anise and citrus) at drugstore prices. Skip this.