December 17, 2014 | 1859 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Fashionhungry

I bought the Bumble & Bumble Gellac gel-laquer, I really wanted to put my hair in a tight bun and have it really glossy like some models do backstage of fashion shows..this product deffinatley gives you strong hold, it slicks back all the baby hairs & everything. It does make your hair feel hard though but I don't mind that...that's expected with a gel. The bottle is purple and pretty small,when I googled it the bottle looked bigger about like 6 or 7 inches tall. It's actually only 4.5 inches tall and that's including the cap, you only actually get 3.5 inches tall worth of product( 4.2 fl oz) and you need to use alot of it...a little does notttt go a long way. It's like $23 bucks at Bumble & Bumble salons or wherever else, I got mine on amazon for $17..it's pretty expensive for not alot of product. I don't use it that often because I would have to have it in my hair for like 2 or 3 days (I don't wash my hair everyyyday) and I don't like to keep gels in it for that long. But if you want a glossy sleek look, this works. I just wouldn't buy it again because I don't even use it that often so I don't see the point to buy more..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! Everyone needs to try this at least once. This is a very nice, convenient product and will leave your hair super soft. I love it. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by a1issa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this stuff. I've found that it perfectly fits the needs of my hair, by adding just the right amount of shine & taming to fly-aways.

The best part is that it does this without any nasty build-up or residue on your hair. I think that this is the biggest selling point of many of B & B's products, since they apply & wear so well throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

I have had a bottle of this stuff for a couple of years now, and use it when I flat iron. However, I notice no difference between when I use it and when I don't (I use other products with it, and use the gloss as a finishing spray). Thus, I have to be the one naysayer that doesn't get great results from this spray. Won't repurchase, since it appears to do nothing for me. (I have long, coarse, wavy hair that I blow dry/flat iron straight or work into curls)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 3:46:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gloss is just. wonderful. I really am liking this, and i'm pretty picky with haircare products. My hair is very thick, long, wavy, heavily chemically-dealt with, and after my hair is dry, i spray a little of B&B's Gloss into the palm of my hands, rub my hands together, and very quickly sift my hands through my hair. This is not heavy-textured at all, infact, it's very light and non-greasy! Does not mess with my waves, and gives it a beautiful glossy sheen! My only rant, is that there is a very heavy alcohol-y smell :( Still, i would continue to buy this :) Hair HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by mona_mua

i have naturally wavy hair and have tried everything and anything to control the frizz and flyaways. this is the only one that works. it brings out my natural curl and refrains it from acting out even in teh most humid days of yicky nyc summer days. i don't even have to blow dry and my hair looks really good. this product is the only way i can let the natural waviness come out of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2005 8:39:00 PM More reviews by wetbandit42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Woah, tbis stuff is amazing. I am a B&B gloss addict. I use it before I flat-iron my hair, and after I flat-iron. It makes my hair really shiny, but never greasy! It's a bit expensive, but so worth it, IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkgoats

I have had this product for a while and have kind of neglected it.. I used to use it as a finishing product when I was done blowdrying and flatironing my hair.. made my hair feel nice and did give good shine.. but then I started going serum crazy and forgot about this product. I read on the Hair board about people using this stuff as a flat iron protectant so I tried that and I really did like that. This stuff is good at making hair appear smoother and shinier but sometimes I feel that it might be a tad drying because of the alcohol content. I like the results, but it's not something I use all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Lesly2

I cant believe this product has received anything but great reviews. I have very dry coarse wavy uncontrollable hair. It made my hair soft and manageable. It looks and feels great. It is much thicker than other hair glosses I have tried.
My hair looks so good, people stop me on the street and asked me what I use. Even at the family reunion, a family member (that cant stand me) humbled herself to ask me what I used on my hair to make it so soft and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 4:05:00 AM More reviews by drmngangel

this is a pricey product, however it does as it claims. adds great shine to hair. it doesnt leave hair looking greasy if use sparingly ( usually one spray per half of head). this product lasts me a long time, and i use it after flat ironing. my hair looks gorgeously shiny. i will repurchase because i love bumble products in general. however there are other spray gloss finishers for much cheaper.