October 31, 2014 | 909 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by powerhemi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Instant Results......I apply this daily over 1 pump of the multi perfection serum that I mix with 1 pump of Lancombes Vissionare, then apply this cream. It gives a flawless finish and my skin looks amazing, I get alot of compliments all the time about how good and young my skin looks. A bit pricey but you don't need much @ all and it is worth the price to me.I aso use the Dior toning water and also love Miss Dior ADP. Love Dior!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I've been using this cream on and off for many years now...I always come back to this. I can't believe I didn't review it yet. It is a nice moisturizing cream, doesn't break me out but...I do get clogged pores and have to be careful and use deep pore cleansing masks. I do like the glow I get from this and how well my foundation applies on top of it. I even like the new packaging better...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by singapuracat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a bit mixed over this product, but overall I do quite like it. For me it moisturises my skin nicely leaving it feeling soft and silky, with the overall texture of my skin looking calm and 'dewy'.

I was a little worried when I read the ingredients, but they have not irritated or aggregated my sensitive roseaca skin, so a big plus there. My roseaca was pretty bad nearly permanently red and reactive. No this hasn't cured me, but I have recently undergone a course of laser treatment to treat the red veins.

A little goes a long way, I've had a 60ml jar for 2 1/2 months and am still not half way down, using twice a day.

For the price however, it should have some SPF value within it. Maybe however, it's good that it doesn't for me as I am forced to use a proper sunscreen rather than being lazy.

I am sure there are probably other equally as good, but cheaper products out there, but for now I will settle with this product as I have a habit of dropping on another 'wonder' product which don't suit me, wasting even more money looking for my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

While it sounds as if this product is not for everyone, it has really worked for me. I have dry skin, especially in the winter times, and this has really helped prevent those rough, dry, peeling patches I hate. I only use it at night, but it absorbs quickly, leaves my face super soft and supple in the morning to the point where I don't even have to wash it (unlike other greasier moisturizers). I do have sensitive skin but no allergies and I have not had any breakouts or reactions, but I only use a very small amount at night in the winters, which helps me to conserve the product as it is pricey. I don't mind the smell at all, and while that's very person-specific, there is no chemical-like smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ngocly85

I like this creme. It smells so good and makes my skin feel really soft. I do believe it made my skin complexion a lot better. I had a terrible breakout prior to using it and after a month or so, all the dark spots are gone. The only downside is that it is so expensive! I used it twice a day so it lasted me a little more than a month.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by maggie4makeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a bit too oily for me, but it does protect skin from the sun, and if you're looking to stay pale, this should work for you, since it has PA ++. It sorta clogged my pores though, because after using it for a while, little bumps started to form at the places where I applied it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Remy2106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cream works. I am finishing the first jar (using at night time only), and I am getting lots of compliments on how good I look. I wouldn't say any face creams will work wonders overnight. But constant use of high quality products will pay out in 5-10 years, its an investment. I noticed these days people think I am ten years younger than my real age (I am 37). I recommend this cream to those over 30 who have dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by redruby17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was given this as a gift with purchase a while ago and at first I was ecstatic because it was quite large for a gift (15 ml) and I thought that if couldn't use it my mother could. Generally I have quite good skin but sometimes, whether it's because of hormones or some kind of reaction, my skin has a hissy fit and breaks out in cystic acne, blackheads and whiteheads and then it takes me weeks to calm it down. Because of the age group this product is marketed towards I didn't expect this cream to be any good for me and it wasn't. I first tried it on my wrist (like any cautious consumer) and it felt fine, no immediate burning or itching but chances are I washed my hands soon after. The next night I applied it to my face and neck and then I woke up in the morning to angry skin---blind pimples, whiteheads and redness in my t-zone and cheek area. Not happy, but not surprised, after all I brought this on myself, but I just couldn't resist trying it, after all it's Dior. So I gave it to mum to try, early 50's, dry skin and loves Dior :-) It took her skin three nights but it too reacted the same way as did mine. I'm a synthetic chemist and so I seldom read the front labels of things as I'm much more interested in the fine print you usually have to find by peeling off another label. I have been trying to find a list of ingredients for months now so that I can pinpoint the culprits (the Dior ladies just won't leave me alone long enough to read the box in peace). Both my mother and I are newly diagnosed celiacs and thank god *chanel227* posted the ingredients list as this product contains wheat protein, a big no no for us annoying eaters :) Also for my skin I noticed that there are some known comedogenics which is why they don't even try to market this product for anyone under 40. I'm new to MUA and this is my first post. I love all things perfume and cosmetics and this site is a wonderful haven of information!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ayling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I paid a fortune to get this product which I put on my face in the evening and woke up to huge SWOLLEN eyes! Arrgh! Took me half a day, handfuls of ice and tons of makeup to get rid of the swelling! I don't even have sensitive skin and I've never reacted to any other product like this so I'm at a loss...Another reviewer also made a similar comment so do NOT buy this product without trying a tester (carefully!) first. Better yet, I'd splurge on a totally different product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by janechoi1234

I loved this product at first.....until the clogged pores started sprouting in places I normally don't break out........was hoping to find my La Mer moisturizing lotion substitute but it looks like that was a fail. Returning this puppy to Sephora.