October 26, 2014 | 1583 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was ok or less than ok I should say. Maybe it's not for my skin type/color but it dried up as soon as I applied it. I have dark bluish dark circles and I thought this one would help but no. It gave me some coverage but again it looked really dry and it didn't matter if I used less, or applied it with my fingers, a brush, sponge or whatever. Maybe it's more for oily skin type. I won't be purchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated it! It just did not work for me, it made my undereye look yellow and chalky you could still see the darkness underneath of my eyes it just did not do it's job it was an ugly picture and i will never buy this stuff again not even on sale!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Words cannot express my distaste for this concealer. First of all, the yellow is weird, and I cannot see myself using it anywhere, not even on my dark circles because it's SO yellow! It's legit yellow. Colorwheel yellow. Sun yellow. Yellow. The other color oxidizes on my face throughout the day, and smears like heck. It also covers NOTHING! Bottom line: no.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The yellow and green concealers I get from PF always leaves that color of blob on my face. And if I apply a skin tone concealer it becomes a skintone green(yellow) blob of a mess. It was returned.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by JessieWW

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you don't have dry skin or can use heavy moisturizer, you might be able to use this. I couldn't. I have dry skin, rosacea, and SD--I can't use heavy moisturizers so my experience was:

(1) yellow corrector: oh my goodness--thick banana yellow corrector--requires strong moisturizer coupled with heavy-duty blending with something else on top. Can't see how this could be pulled off unless one wears thick makeup. And it dries too quickly to blend easily. Yuck.

(2) concealer: again, too thick and dried very quickly. Patting this on red spots left light-colored little caked "dots' on my face which couldn't be concealed easily with mineral powder.

Summary: There are other concealers that do a much better job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have dark circles and milia. Most concealers cake like crazy underneath my eyes. This one is not an exception to that rule. The packaging was fine on this. I don't mind doe-foot applicators. The product just didn't wow me. It didn't cover and caked. I could maybe see others liking this if they barely have anything to cover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by aao

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The yellow concealer is drastic looking at first application. Then, some blending and layering with the skin color concealer does a fantastic job combating the darkness under my eyes. Occasionally, I will partner it with Garnier's anti-dark circle roller ball. That works great on its own, also as a light reflecting concealer.
Update: Go easy on the application of the yellow corrector. It can be a little heavy and a chore to cover up. It is great for correcting my under eye circles, but can leave a yellow cast that takes some covering up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Very nice concealer! I have it in yellow/light. The yellow does an amazing job getting rid of my under-eye darkness. I don't have a lot of the under-eye issue, but notice a big difference with this on. I also dab a little of the "light" part on top, and wow. I usually go a little darker than this shade but this definitely wakes up that area and lights it up a lot more. I really like the consistency a lot too...it blends really easily. I thought I liked my Neutrogena 3-in-1, but this might beat it out. The PF is creamy without being thin and runny, yet there's nothing tacky or hard to spread about it. Great purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by lmaliski

I like this concealer. It does brighten and it really does last a long time, even through my work outs. My only concern is it tends to settle thickly in the deeper creases of my eyes (and I don't use that much).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by hellodebbie87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealor, I've got the tube with yellow one one side and light color on the other side. This lasts and lasts, and the consistency is very pleasant.