September 1, 2014 | 1833 users online

Tools - E.L.F. - Tweezers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

for a dollar they get the job done

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by woahviviannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the tweezers!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mswendy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the one i received was not that good, doesn't grab hair as well, would not purchase again but cant complain for $1

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by allthegoodonesaretaken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think the quality will differ from tweezer to tweezer. I ordered 2 when they first came out. One seems to like grabbing skin more than hair. I tried the other one and it was perfect. But due to it's low quality, it dulled very quickly. Of course I don't tweeze daily, but I'd say 3 weeks of worth of daily usage. After that it was unable to grab anything. With tools like tweezers, you need to pay a little extra for quality. I will not repurchase these ever again. You're better off spending money on Tweezerman or something that it'll last you a least a year or so.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Maybe I got bad ones but I was shocked how badly these worked. Got them in my e.l.f. package this morning and was so happy my eyebrows needed grooming so I could use it and wow..I had to go back to my old ones after five minutes (and they aren't fancy, don't even have a name, got them in a drugstore a few years ago for three or four , so it's not like I was tweezer-spoiled or anything). It took four or five tries to sucessfully grab one single (small) hair. On normal sized hairs they worked alright. I noticed the ''not pointed'' side worked better but I'm not used to holding the tweezers in that position. The original price is cheap but I'm still glad I got them on sale, I don't see myself using these, not even in my travel bag or my purse. They look nice though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

These actually work better than the 30 dollar tweezerman's I have. Also, much much much better quality than the cheapy 5 dollar non name brand tweezers that are usually found in the beauty section.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kikibug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these tweezers! I have used Tweezerman tweezers before, but I feel that they are overpriced.
These tweezers, however, work just as well as Tweezerman. They grab onto fine AND short hairs easily! They are also fairly sharp. I have 3 of these tweezers, as they are only a dollar each:)
TRY IT OUT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are my favorite back-up tweezers. I sent my Tweezerman tweezers to be resharpened and thought I would check out these tweezers. Not bad. They last fairly long and they are pretty sharp. A great product, and a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST tweezers!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by gali

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

E.L.F Tweezers are among the best I have tried, and I have tried many.
Most of the tweezers I have tried so far, even high end ones stopped working for me after a short while. Not with E.L.F.
I find this little miracle worker keeps going and going and going...
For only a buck I am getting good quality, no frills, efficient little beauty staple. I am a happy camper! Nothing fancy about it's packaging, but I don't mind. As Iong as it does what it should so well, that's what counts for me. Will I repurchase? Yes! Again and again!