E.L.F. Tweezers

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Really? Currently: 4.2

What warrants the first lippie?

Cause I don't know.

Look at the photo on here! They don't come together.

Just try Tweezerman and thank me later. (Do they still honor their lifetime guarantee for sharpening? I don't wanna advertise if it's not true...)

Love these tweezers! They grab every hair and get the job done for only a dollar!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It seems there may be some quality control issues with these tweezers as the ones I bought are well aligned and meet evenly at the tip, unlike the tweezers in a previously uploaded photo. I have no complaints about the ones I got though, and I can only review my experience.

These are slant tip tweezers, with a slanted parallelogram at each tip. The parallelograms join entirely which makes these tweezers incredibly easy to use (much easier to use than pointed options) as I don't need to make sure the hair is perfectly aligned with a point. This may not meet the level of precision other people require, but it is perfect for cleaning up my stray hairs.

I do find the corners to be quite sharp so I make sure I hold the tweezers parallel to my face as to not jab myself with them. For anyone who does prefer more pointed tweezers, I think the corners would work in a pinch but may be too bulky for regular use.

Overall, I find these an inexpensive easy-to-use option.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

for a dollar they get the job done

I love the tweezers!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the one i received was not that good, doesn't grab hair as well, would not purchase again but cant complain for $1

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think the quality will differ from tweezer to tweezer. I ordered 2 when they first came out. One seems to like grabbing skin more than hair. I tried the other one and it was perfect. But due to it's low quality, it dulled very quickly. Of course I don't tweeze daily, but I'd say 3 weeks of worth of daily usage. After that it was unable to grab anything. With tools like tweezers, you need to pay a little extra for quality. I will not repurchase these ever again. You're better off spending money on Tweezerman or something that it'll last you a least a year or so.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe I got bad ones but I was shocked how badly these worked. Got them in my e.l.f. package this morning and was so happy my eyebrows needed grooming so I could use it and wow..I had to go back to my old ones after five minutes (and they aren't fancy, don't even have a name, got them in a drugstore a few years ago for three or four , so it's not like I was tweezer-spoiled or anything). It took four or five tries to sucessfully grab one single (small) hair. On normal sized hairs they worked alright. I noticed the ''not pointed'' side worked better but I'm not used to holding the tweezers in that position. The original price is cheap but I'm still glad I got them on sale, I don't see myself using these, not even in my travel bag or my purse. They look nice though.

These actually work better than the 30 dollar tweezerman's I have. Also, much much much better quality than the cheapy 5 dollar non name brand tweezers that are usually found in the beauty section.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these tweezers! I have used Tweezerman tweezers before, but I feel that they are overpriced.
These tweezers, however, work just as well as Tweezerman. They grab onto fine AND short hairs easily! They are also fairly sharp. I have 3 of these tweezers, as they are only a dollar each:)
TRY IT OUT!