October 1, 2014 | 974 users online

Highlighters - Stila - All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer - 2 Pink

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a mini in this month's Birchbox. It's very similar to Benefit High Beam, and I get the same subtle result. I'd prefer a beige shade [like Touche d'Eclat], but this is a decent product for a bit of quick highlighting.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by angelbemine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love love love the pink with gold particles! Super shimmery. But is quite sticky on my oily skin. I would love if this shade is a powder compact. Gives a pearly glow. A little goes a long way, kinda like Benefit's High Beam but with pink/gold particles. Bigger bottle than Benefit's. Got this as a Bday Gift from my Hubby when we went to Thailand. Bonus...it's on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by michellekim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd buy this product again, but it seems to me after reading the reviews that the #6 Peach shade may be more flattering for my skin tone (Naturally, I'm a fair beige toned Asian - Korean to be specific) But the #2 Pink is good for my tanned complexion right now!

Be careful though, a little goes a long away with this product. Sometimes I end up overdoing it just a little bit and in pictures I look overdone. I love wearing this to the clubs!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jrg72285

This looks great on my pink toned, very fair skin. It also looks great as an eyeshadow on my blue-gray eyes. The liquid formula of Stila's all over shimmer is much better than the powder, in my opinion. They have just a little bit of glitter, but it's very small and just a bit more "there" than something that looks completely natural. This is a great highlighter, my only complaint is the package, which is glass and slightly bulky.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2007 4:39:00 AM More reviews by caramelblonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I normally love glowy/ shimmery products, but this one kind of disappointed me. While the pink shimmer looked nice in the bottle, on my skin, the glowy part didn't last and all there was left was flat pink shimmer. Not the type of shimmer I like. There is a bit of cooling sensation when applying on skin, which I liked. It dries pretty fast, but gets messy quickly.
I like that it came with a brush applicator, but these liquid highlighters need to be smaller and cheaper IMO.
I got this in a sample, and also tried it at the counter, but will not buy
the full-sized product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by MermaidMinxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a huge fan of pink highlighter and can not resist them. Overall, this is definitly a nice pink highlighter. It's a pretty pigmented pink although it's not too pink formy PPP skin. It's very shimmery without being glittery. However, it is definitly a highlighter I save for night useage because of all of the shimmer. I usually use it under ablush or another highlight to tone it down a bit. It gives me anice pink glow.