December 20, 2014 | 1662 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Superstay Lipcolor in Peach

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by MoonCigar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this for a dollar at a Big Lots just to try it out. I was shocked that it was called peach because it's more of a sparkly bubble gum pink.

When you apply the color, it drys your lips, but that is fixed with the clear chapstick(?), but even then, the chapstick lasts for a small amount of time. Color does last for a long time however.

Packaging is good, doesn't leak and is easy to apply, but the color is too bright for me and too drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Aww how disappointing is this!???

Just like all the other reviewers have mentioned this is NOT peach. It looks so nice in the tube but it's got a strange blueness to it!! I mean, i can pull it off but I would have preferred a much warmer colour. I wanted something to give my lips some shimmer and warmth because they are almost blue pink when i have no lipstick on - well this is great becuase it's just made them look even more blue pink.

The colour is ok but only ok. It's really not very flattering and who the hell had this down as peach?? it's not peach at all, it's light blue pink. Possibly the most unflattering colour for any woman!

In any case, the staying power is great on these things as per usual, i really do wish they would increase the damned colour ranges so they weren't so cartoonish, none of the colours are very natural they are all so in your face....sad really because they have the formula down to a T.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not impressed at all. But it is ok. I can at least pull off this color (even though I though I was getting peach?). Very sheer compared to my other superstays. Very pink - no peach at all. I also like 'Shell' like the reviewer below me - it has been DC'd though. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by purplegirl62

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As others have said, this isn't a "peachy" color at all. It's a light, bright, bubblegum pink, that I actually like. It really brightens up my face without looking clownish. My HG superstay is Shell, but this is also a new favorite. I don't think it would work on everyone, but I do recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Superstay and it's my HG actually. It's thie color that I have a huge problem with. My everyday color is Spice so I decided for Spring I would try to brighten it up just a touch and go with Peach which looks very close to Spice just a bit Springier. Wrong. How in the world they came up with calling this Peach is beyond me. It's a very blue toned pink. Horrible for me. Horrible. My teeth look yellow and my lips look like the glow in the dark. Not good. Not even close to Peach that's for sure. If you're a cool toned PPP this might work for you but anyone who is warm or even neutral should stay away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I reviewd this under the general superstay heading, and had to add one here since I totally agree w/ review below- this color is not accurately represented by the outer package. It seems like a coral, but turns out to be a semi-cool toned pink. (you think you're looking at the actual product thru a clear tube- you're not. And yes, the applicators on this brand ARE a fuscia colored sponge, but this color really is not in the peach-coral spectrum imo.) Virtues? Dual ended package means better portability than the competition's 2 tube system. It goes on sheer, so I can manage the pinker than anticipated color, and it does last well and is much lighter than previous ds incarnations of longwearing lip color. (I have since gotten another shade, 'sand,' and like it much better, and find it more accurate to the package color. It is so sheer that it is like next to nothing- but offers a little gleam, and is minimally drying, and you can build color up if you layer it on several swipes. Works well for a natural day when you want to enhance your features in situations where full makeup would be ridiculous.) This "peach" color could do the same if you have the right skin tone to pull it off.