November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Baby-Mild Unscented Liquid Soap

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You must be kidding me! This soap is cr@p! I wouldn't use this on a baby!! It dried my skin so badly, even on my body. How can you use this on a Baby??? What a load of cr@p saying is gentle. I used it based on the reviews and also based on Lisa Bronner Sheet Dilution for Dr. Bronner 's Soaps. Horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I use this to wash my brushes. I picked up the unscented version to be safe as fragrance can sometime irritate my sensitive skin. It does a great job at getting all the makeup out of my brushes every week and is gentle on some of my cheaper brushes that are prone to shedding.

I had no idea where to find this in Australia and then one day came across it randomly in David Jones for a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. It's all I'll use to wash my brushes from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I started using this to clean my make-up brushes. I take a squirt about 1-2 teaspoons into a plastic bowl and add warm water. I swizzle and swirl my brushes through the mixture and then rub over my palm to really foam up the bristles. I then take and squeeze out the foam and rinse. I will do each brush a few times, until the foam is totally free of any make-up residue. If the mixture will not totally release all the make-up, I will run the bristles over a bar of solid Beauty Blender soap one time and this will get any residual make-up left in the brush.

I had been using just my Beauty Blender soap but found I was burning through the bars pretty fast. At $15.95 per bar, this was adding up. I always have Dr. Bronner's All-in-One Castille Soap around my bathroom so I decided to try it, so glad I did! I still use the BB solid when there is deeply imbedded make-up that just doesn't want to release, but doubling it up with Castille soap has greatly reduced my usage and has saved me quite a bit of money.

Dr. Bronner's is available at Target, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe and most grocery stores. I think I paid $9.99 for a 16 oz bottle at my local HEB, well worth the price and since a little goes a long way, a bottle this size will last forever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard good things about castile soap is as a natural cleanser. I prefer using natural cleansers since I use a lot treatments on my skin. This is very liquify so you only need to use about 5 - 7 drops in your hands. It foams up nicely. Though this soap has oils in it I still find it very drying for my skin and it can be harsh too. I had some scars and irritation on my skin and the cleanser made it really sting. If you get it into your eyes it definitely burns. I wouldn't say this is gentle at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by starspex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this after reading reviews as I was looking for something mild and organic with thorough cleansing capabilities- instant hit. Been using for over 6 months now. I use this on face and body, itseven gentle enough for use on intimate areas too I found- no burning! The other scents available are a bit much for me from what i've sampled so I'm happy to have bought this mild version full size. Very potent with good lather, a little goes a long way on the face especially. Leaves skin smooth and clean and I got nearly a litre of product for under 10 which should last ages. I've paid faaaaar more than that for cleansers that failed to perform half as well for less than half as much product in my time. Overall very satisfied and have converted family members by using this too.
PS. This also cleans make-up brushes really well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by TheresaDiMoan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent product. Pure ingredients (organic, natural). Multi-purpose uses with almost unlimited possibilities. Not to mentnion the packaging provides hours of entertainment (toss out the magazines and paperbacks from your bathroom - a bottle of this would suffice!). Great, great product. And wonderfully priced too, if you take into consideration that the ingredients are the real deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Magma94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I has some surgery a month ago and needed to find some soap that had NO fragrance, was natural and, if possible, organic. I had been using another brand of organic liquid soap which was scented and far pricier.

I decided to give the Dr Bronners Unscented (baby) liquid AND bar soap a try.
VERY HAPPY I DID.
I actually think I prefer the bar soap better than the liquid for body care.

The lather is great, the smell (no smell) is fantastic, and the price is good.
I have had to use this about 2-3 x a day for the past month as I said per some surgery, and it is gentle. And super gentle on intimate regions.
I even use this to shave with instead of shave creams and it lathers wonderfully well.

I had a boyfriend ask me how in the world I keep my skin so soft - and it is just due to this new introduction to my routine. I can't stop touching myself either...lol....super, super soft skin. The essential oils in it help moisturize also, but I do have to add moisturizer to my legs after shaving with it.

I also use this on my face but not on my eyes. It leaves the eye area too dry.
I use oils to clean off eye makeup (jojoba, grapeseed).

One bar will last me a week, 2 -3 times a day in the shower and used as shave cream also.
Well worth the price.

Paper wrapping is recycled.

Overall, I can see this being my staple forever.
Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

didn't like it all. i diluted it (200 ml water + 1 tsp soap and then i tried 30% soap and 70% water). and even after diluting it, it had a weird feeling to it. it feels clean, but also feels very dry and itchy. something not natural and something that surely didn't feel good on my skin. it actually felt really cheap. had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thank you people for informing me about doc b. I just can't figure out why anyone still buys other stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I absolutely love Dr. Bronner's products. I can clean my grandchild and my house with it and no harsh chemicals to worry about. My granddaughter has extremely sensitive skin and this gets her clean and keeps her rash free. Plus I love reading the bottles lol I love to clean my floors, walls, etc. with the lavender as it makes my house smell yummy! <3