December 18, 2014 | 1626 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Peppermint Foot Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

MOR foot cream. It's not as rich as the coconut one, but more intensely minty. It feels and smells refreshing. Soaks in really quickly. My main gripes 1. It's not strong enough to prevent dry skin on my feet (coconut one is) 2. Sometimes it all just blobs out and you're left with a massive amount to put somewhere - it can be a bit wasteful like that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by coquetries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A creamy, luxurious-feeling lotion for feet. It does seem a bit unnecessary, but it does feel good and is clearly moisturizing. The scent of peppermint is strong and lovely. A little goes a long way as well. I often use too much produt because I forget that its consistency is much more generous than other lotions.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I might buy this again, I'm going to try some other foot treatments first because I want something a little more softening than this. I love the smell and the tingly sensation but it hasn't done much for me in the moisturizing department. At least I'll be able to finish the bottle, unlike with some other Burt's Bees products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

Harumph. Didn't provide any cooling sensation on my hands, maybe a teeny bit on my legs. It smells very minty though and I really wanted it to feel cool so maybe it was the power of suggestion. I give up on so-called cooling lotions. I think I'll go for the Icy Hot instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by violet_avalon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my saviour during the Summer months!
This is not a very rich moisturising cream, as the name indicates it's more of a lotion. But it's the only thing I've found that gives relief to my tired, dry, achy, ready-to-burst feet at the end of a summer night.
So I use it mostly for the tingly freshness it provides, it's not miraculous in terms of dry sky but I prefer not to overcoat my feet with too much cream when it's really hot.
I also love the fact that it's 100% made of natural ingredients and environment-friendly.
The only downsize is that, living in Europe, the prices are ridiculously high for most of Burt's Bees products but especially this one: 11 for 100 ml is excessive to me. I wish it was more widely available over here.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing, it doesn't really hydrate the skin but it really revitalizes it, I love using it on my freshly saved or exfoliated skin - It's a huge hit for the summer because it is just so cooling and so fresh! The smell is REALLY strong when applying but not so much on the skin, a little goes a long way so it's really great on value. It's best for an addition to a full skin-care regime or pedicure but not the best for actual hydration or treating dryness.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by mascara78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Im really getting disappointed with this Burt's Bees brand! (infact its the only reason I joined up on this site - I was reading other people's reviews!).
This is probably the LEAST oily and nourishing of there products - yet it is the only product that SHOULD be extremely oily and nourishing - completely backwards. Not at ALL moisturising - nearly water like. I dont find the mint to be overpowering - but a little toothpaste smelling. Be sure to wash your hands afterwards as its highly irritating for other parts of the body other than feet. I wont purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I can't really say that this helped my feet at all. I will admit that I haven't been putting it on religiously but that is due to the smell. It doesn't smell bad per say just overwhelmingly strong. My foot did feel "refreshed" afterwards but I'm not sure that was just psychological because it smelled like an amped up toothpaste. I don't understand what's up with the mint smell. When I smell that lotion I don't think of organic because that smells to strong to not be fake. If you want to do a mint smell then follow Mary Kay's example and do a rosemary and mint foot lotion. I will use it up , probably in the summer when my feet feel hot and heavy, but I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kohana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't quite get what the purpose of this product is supposed to be. It's not very moisturizing, but it's not very refreshing on my feet like it claims. Too much mint in it--I don't know why mint is such a popular ingredient in lotions...as it seems to irritate my skin quite well. I'm finding that there really aren't any products from Burt's Bees that I can confidently say I'm pleased with, except for maybe their lip balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

A mediocre foot lotion. It is surprisingly not very moisturizing for a foot lotion. I like the scent and it made my feet feel more fresh. However, it did not heal the cracks in my heels even with extended use. It provided mediocre temporary moisturization for my feet. Expensive product with no noticeable results. Will not re-purchase.