November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Warming Daily Pore Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by needs_a_makeup_fix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really wish I'd read the reviews before getting this product, would have saved me money and time. As noted by other reviewers, it leaves behind a gummy film that is sticky and VERY difficult to remove. The heating only lasts for a second and really not worth the trouble when you'd get a more effective treatment from a hot towel. I washed my face 3 x's afterwards with my regular face wash plus toner and it was still sticky.

Absolutely disgusting product! It's like C&C never tested it before releasing it! I just chucked this scrub tonight after attempting to use it a few times, but someone else mentioned using it as a foot scrub which I'm going to try so I'll be retrieving it from the garbage shortly. Hopefully it's good for something.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by xXMaNdAXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is totally amazing! i saw a review of it on a website first and thought i should try it out.. i decided to try it out also cause my face was looking really dull lately.. even my neck area .. it was like greyish so i thought i'd try it for the sake of it. I bought the product and immediately i thought it was amazing. the granules were not superfine but it really felt like it was cleaning my face thoroughly..also the warming effect was a great bonus. After i rinsed and towel dried my skin looked much brighter and even the neck area wasn't grey anymore! people are saying that it left a greasy film afterwards but i wouldn't say it left my face feeling greasy..it left my face feeling really soft and supple. it's amazing and would buy it over and over again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Genean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product.My skin is very dry and scrubs tend to dry my skin even more.This product takes off the dead layer while keeping my face moist.For people with dry skin, this stuff ROCKS.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by melissav1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I couldn't find my regular facewash at the store today so I bought this stuff. It is TERRIBLE. It was only warm for a split second and it left a disgusting greasy film on my face that I could not wash off. I scrubbed my face with a washcloth afterwards and it still wouldn't come off, I used my boyfriend's astringent in hopes that it might lessen the nasty greasy feeling on my face and that didn't work either. I'm sitting here typing this and my face still feels nasty and greasy, I don't recommend that anyone ever buy this, I'd rather use a bar of Lava soap on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by jenek12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a terrible face wash. I usually really like warming scrubs, but this one left a really nasty greasy film on my face that I could not get off no matter how much I rinsed my face. I ended up having to wash it again with another face wash. It was a total waste of money as I threw the bottle out. I will never buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lisasurf1

OMG, the worst facial cleanser ever.... leaves a greasy film that can not possibly be washed off...

use it as a foot scrub now, I mean, it is better tahn throw the whole tube away....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by hedgehog2484

I like the scrubby texture of it, although I normally use it in the shower, so that probably makes it a little less scrubby. I also really like the warming effect. However, like many of the other reviewers, I don't like the gunk it leaves behind. If I run my fingernails lightly over my face they quickly pick up a lot of waxy paste. It's very odd and I always have to use another cleanser afterwards to wash off the first cleanser ... It's like the scrubby bits wash off and the rest of the scrub adheres to your face. I think I am going to start using this as a body scrub so I can clean it off with shower gel and also use this stuff up. As much as I like the warming effect (and I like the light, botanical-type smell), this is not worth the nuisance to use regularly. [edit: My face started to break out more than usual and the two products I had changed were this scrub and a face powder slightly different than the one I had been using. When I stopped using the scrub, but continued using the powder, my face started to clear up. So I think this made me break out, too!]

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by tismyself

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck.I tried this scrub first on my body and I'm ever so glad I did. It felt nice as far as the texture and fine/coarseness of the granules. The warming affect was nice, though a little on the hot side for facial use if you have sensitve skin. If it was that hot on my arm I can only imagine.

I was in the tub so didn't realize how sticky it left my skin until I got out to towel off and my hand was literally sticking to my arm and pulling skin. I had to get back in the shower and wash twice. The next morning my arms like felt a little sticky even after another shower and I *scrubbed* down each time. I'm glad I tried this at night, otherwise I'd have been late for work.

There is very little scrub in the tube for the price and of what I used it went fast. They need to try again on this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i thought this product did a great job. the granuals are a bit larger and more rough than i would have excepted for a face scrub, but for me that is fine. i didnt find it to be overly abrasive, although i think may irritate anyone with even slightly sensitive skin.

i find that the texture and consistency makes this product extremely vertatile for me,as i can use it as a lip scrub and it also makes a decent body scrub.

my skin feels soft and looks brighter after i use this. one tube has lasted many months, and at the dirt cheap price, i will continue to use this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2007 6:56:00 AM More reviews by RSue92

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I have had great luck with a few of the other C&C products I have gotten. This product had mainly poor reviews, but the good ones seemed convincing enough for me to at least try it. Boy, am I sorry I wasted my money! I mean, the concept seemed great,- a warmimg product that could scrub away all my dead skin cells. So, I did exactly waht the directions said to do: wet my face and dried my hands. Then, I squeezed out this thick, whitish stuff, rubbed it in my hands enough to spread it on my face. Then, OUCH!!! It had these granules the size of sugar particles in it. The moment I started to rub it around, I did feel a slight BURNING sensation, (warmer than "warm".) And after a second that sensation went away, but then my face just seemed to get red underneath the gunk that I was rubbing it with. As far as washing this crud off, let me tell you,- that slimy feeling others have mentioned, well,- its worth than slimy! It's like someone took petrolem jelly and smeared it on your face! It was horrible!!! I tried to use my C&C Clear Pore Cleanser to get that slimy s___ off, but it didn't want to! So, I also used my astringent and that seemed to help, a little.
Over all, this stuff is crap,- DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!! I learned my lesson,- if a product has more bad reviews than good ones, then take the advice of those reviews and don't waste your money!