August 1, 2014 | 1686 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Anticerne pour petits matins

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the darker peachy shade for use as a color corrector for the under eye area. On it's own, it does nothing for my fair light olive skin, but worn under a concealer that is close to my skin tone, or under foundation, it brightens effectively. Will not repurchase as I prefer not to have brush applicators due to hygiene concerns.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is more like a highlighter than a concealer, it's pretty useless as a concealer. I am using it on my lids (like it recommends on the pen) just to use it up. Wouldn't repurchase even if I could (Bourjois no longer available in the US).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an mediocre product, there's nothing special about it. I find it to be a too runny for my taste. I prefer the thicker consistency ones.

It does not give a too strong coverage, it almost looks like you have nothing on (like a moisturizer). However it does slightly lighten up the under-eye area.

I will use it up, but I won't buy this again, there are other products out there I want to try out. And this one has not impressed me at all...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupobssessed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am constanly on the look out for concealers that hide dark circles and dont accentuate fine lines. I love concealers that are creamy in texture, I would say this product has a consistency of a foundation so it is not that thick. This is a great formula to hide dark circles but it seems to set in those fine lines and I dont have that many aarrgg, so I really have to work with it by first applying a good eyecream before application then patting sofly on with ring finger around concealment area. Overall it is ok but if you are a mature in age. I would not recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 4:25:00 AM More reviews by nickyn

This is alright. It was worth its money.
I use this for dark circles underneath the eye, its great for that!
It covers good but there is no light reflection in it like a highlighter. It's more like foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lex16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My new top concealer for dark cirlces, redness and blemishes. have used a lot of budget concealers, and this is the best for me so far. great consistency and colour, blends well, doesn't cake too badly. It's sold as the 'pinceau' bourjois concealer in australia, but looks like this one. as with others found that the concealer didn't come out well, but still a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lovepigeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer, I always have dark circles under my eyes but this does a good job of hiding them. I put this on after having had only 2 hours sleep and that day my colleague commented that I looked fresher than usual. I also usually put it on my eyelids up to my browbone to cover veins which are visible. I find the texture and brush make it easy to apply whilst avoiding tugging on the delicate skin around the eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by beingfollowed

I think this product is slightly differently named in Australia (Anticernes Pinceau/Brush Concealer) but the photo above looks the same.

I love this concealer! Most concealers are far too yellow for me. I use 81 Beige Clair and it's fantastic. The coverage on dark circles is excellent. I was actually surprised how good it was- I didn't have a very good impression of the brand and I thought the stick felt a bit cheap when I first used it. Happily the product speaks for itself and I've bought it several times since.

The only negative really is the stick-turn application. It's easy to get too much concealer on the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ally5172

Purchased 4 times now and going for another. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it worksss. My face looks fresher with this on my undereye bags!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline_libra

this WORKS. i love how it blends, smells, and the mechanism... the brush tip is just lovely (compared to the d'un coup de pinceau)

i've got one ONLY and i regret for not stocking up... is this replaced by the black design one (anticernes pinceau)??