December 20, 2014 | 1567 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Lasting Finish in Silky Beige

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by gypsynightmare

This was my first venture into higher end powder, by higher end I mean not N.Y.C. But N.Y.C. is much cheaper and better. This was cakey and orangey. Highlighted the dry areas, didn't absorb the oily areas (curse thee combination skin!) The sponge it came with is terrible and in the strangest packaging, you have to cut a plastic covering off the sponge?? It did not look natural at all it was so thick obvious and uncomfortable. My complexion looked better with no powder at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by ohsammi67

This is my absolute favorite powder of any I have ever tried. It coves great and makes you skin with any foundation always look so much smoother. It lasts all day for me. I use the silky beige which is lighter than I thought it would be.

I have tried others since first discovering it but nothing compares and the price is awesome at $3.99 at Walmart.