July 31, 2014 | 1082 users online

Lip Liners - Christian Dior - Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil 463 Candy Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by arlenek

This lip liner has a lovely texture not to soft or too hard, it has good staying power but nothing amazing. Overall it's a great lip liner but I feel candy rose is not that flattering on me:(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a little pricier than some liners (19) but definitely worth it. I always assumed that a lip liner was just a liner and so there would be little difference with the high end and cheaper brands. However, when I bought this I realised how wrong I was. It feels smooth and nice to put on, not at all scratchy or sharp like some cheaper ones. It is easily blendable but builds up well for good definition to prevent lipstick bleeding. Even as my lipstick starts to fade I can still see the liner lasting. Because its so smooth and goes on so easily, i find myself barely having to go over it so it lasts for ages. Comes with a handy lip brush on one end. Definitely worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

Excellent product and a perfect shade of pink. You could even pencil in your lips and wear this as a lipstick. Lips are so moisturized. There is even a lip brush at the other end of this pencil. I usually wear this with Dior's Rouge Dior lipstick in mythical pink 649. Was told this combination brings out the blue in my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

IMO Dior knows what they're doing when it comes to lip liners. This is such good quality. I think total I have two of their l/l? , but the quality is so good that I want more. It's not drying, good colour, you can layer it a bit and it won't flake, long-lasting power, great texture, doesn't look weird like some l/l can...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this is my 2nd high end lip liner i got a mac liner years ago and didn't think it was any better then drug store brands so i thought other high end liners would just be the same GOD WAS I WRONG this stuff is the best lip liner i have ever found and once you apply it it won't move it's like a tattooed line. it's stupidly over priced but after useing this i don't think i would ever go back to useing cover girl!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

loved muted rose. veers towards pink. i do hope Dior does NOT discontinue this,as they have a habit of discontinuing everything all the time...
The application is smooth and glides on easily. long lasting, non drying. there is a lip brush on one end as well. quite nice, rather expensive- 26 usd...i generally do not spend this much for a lip liner, but i love this one....my lips are an odd color, sort of raspberry, and this actually blended into my lips quite nicely and seamlessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by PatriceSwitkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This liner is the perfect color and texture - you can use it all over your lips - use the brush of the other end to smooth - and top with a touch of gloss. Perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

I can't believe I'm the first person to write a review for this colour. i LOVE this lipliner! It's smooth, longlasting and wears like a dream! 'Candy Rose' is the perfect pink, not too light, not too dark and definitely isn't a barbie-pink! It looks very natural on me but too natural or boring (if you get what i mean) a nice sophisticated colour. I rated the price as dirt cheap because when you consider all the positives of this product it works out to be pretty good value! I also LOVE the lip brush on the end (so convenient!) and also the little pencil sharpener included in the pack. Would definitely repurchase!