Clean & Clear Instant Dissolving Cleansing Sheets

4.5

on 1/23/2008 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Theses are my current new thing. They are nice and creamy and easy to use. I really like the convenience.
I will buy again.

on 12/10/2006 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I accidentally bought these thinking they were blotting tissues. Anyway, I ususally use Clearasil face wash but since discovering these, I think I will try more C&C products. My skin looks so much better & my face isn't oily anymore. The sheets dissolve instatnly in the palm of your hand when wet. The packaging is really convenient. Great product.

on 6/20/2006 5:08:00 PM

As far as convenience goes, this product is #1. With a bit of water, the sheet dissolves in your hand, forming a rich lather that you can use to wash your face. It's hands-down the best product to take to the gym, travelling, visiting, etc. The only problem I initially had with the product was irritation to my skin. Now, I find that it leaves my skin silky-soft and clean. Be VERY careful to not get water into your package like I did, or you will create a huge mess. All in all, this is a great, cheap way to cleanse your face while you're on the go. I would definitely purchase again.

on 3/26/2006 3:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a genius idea. Who would think that these sheets would completly dissolve right before your eyes into the palm of your hand. They dissolve into sudsy lather. These are great for travel since they come in a flat square container. . **Think Listerine breath strips just a litte bigger.*** It fits into the palm of your hand. No more space consuming bottles. Love this product!!!!