September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lip Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Victorias Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the color of the baby pink one. it never really has plumped my lips to my knowledge. last time I was using it, it made my lips incredibly chapped and they had to go into Vaseline recovery. too expensive for it to not work that noticeably. also not a very pleasant smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

Doesn't plump at all! Lip Fusion xL was way better!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Veevee20

The Victoria Secret by my house is closing down and rebuilding, so they had to get rid of ALL THE STUFF THEY HAD. Everything was 75% off, which I loved (Got it for 4 dollars!!!). I purchased this lip plumper. Oh my gosh, It burned and sting so bad! Don't get me wrong, it actually made my lips bigger and plumper. I loved it. My lips are not thin but not big, just small. I have really tiny lips, but this product works!!! An also burns, but its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

My all-time favorite. Everyone complains about how much it "burns," but the burn means it's WPRKING! Seriously plumps your pout to the point they look injected. Careful not to get it on the sides of your mouth or on your partners lips! Burns bad but works :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I was going through my makeup and throwing things out when I came across this tube of lip gloss I bought a couple years ago (I know, gross, don't judge)....used it again and it still sucks. I love Victoria Secrets cosmetics but this is a waste of time. It is just a thick, sticky gloss in a large silver twist up tube. It is also outrageously expensive (I think it was $18 a long time ago when I got it) and it sounds as though the price has gone up!? Crazy. Sure it tingles, but it doesn't make my lips look any fuller than my $5 crystal clear NYX gloss. I have done a lot of research on skin care/cosmetics over the last couple of years and really the "tingling" sensation in the plumping glosses is some kind of mint oil irrirtating the heck out of your lips, thats why they "plump" (which is actually swelling from irritation). Needless to say this one went in the trash ;-) It is a product I regret buying

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Love the smell and packaging .. Too pricey but I got this on sale . It lasts super long !!!!! Like I'm taking 7 hours if your not eating. Really glossy and I see a lil plumping.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Big waste of money !! Not only did it not work but it Irritated my lips a little bit. It did bring out the natural color of my lips but did not plump at all I will never buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by llg130

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just meh. I find it sticky, the color is blah, and I have not noticed much of a plumping effect. I prefer Buxom Lips any day. Just trying to use this up. Also, looks clumpy at times. Those little cheapy tubes of gloss they have by the checkouts are a nicer gloss than this one and the minty one prob gives the same slight "tingle" this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lumi90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have average lips, and I can tell there is a difference when I use this, especially in my bottom lip (for some reason, the bottom plumps up more than the top). The first time I used it I felt more of a burn and less of a tingling sensation, but I've either gotten used to it, or it was just a reaction to me putting it on the first time, as I can hardly feel any tingling when I use it now. It is pricey, but it works very well, so there isn't anything to complain about there, and I like how it's packaged, with the twist on the bottom so you can control easily how much gloss/plumper goes on. I was surprised with the gloss it gives, too. I expected it to be sticky, at least after wearing it for a while, but the gloss is smooth, and stays smooth. I have to apply it close to 4 times throughout the day, it's not a "once in the morning and done" deal, but it does last quite a while. I'll probably buy this again once I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MissAnnieLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am new to this lip plumping thing, I tried this product because Victoria's Secret happens to be one of my favorite stores. There is a sense of tingling...which for some weird reason I just LOVE. My lips are average, not too thin and not too full, so there's really no plump I feel that this product gives me. The plump some people see may be because of the high gloss. But, I love that it smooths out my lines. It is a bit pricey if you ask me, maybe because I am a college student? lol. The container is a bit bulky, I agree with the previous comment. I wish it did last longer. For me, I feel like I need to apply it every 30-45 minutes, that is without eating. I do love the gloss and the tint it gives your lips. It is great to wear to the gym for the 'clean' look, something a chapstick can't give you. I said I wouldn't buy this product again because I will be trying other lip plumpers out, unless VS find new ways to improve it.