April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Lip Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Victorias Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I was going through my makeup and throwing things out when I came across this tube of lip gloss I bought a couple years ago (I know, gross, don't judge)....used it again and it still sucks. I love Victoria Secrets cosmetics but this is a waste of time. It is just a thick, sticky gloss in a large silver twist up tube. It is also outrageously expensive (I think it was $18 a long time ago when I got it) and it sounds as though the price has gone up!? Crazy. Sure it tingles, but it doesn't make my lips look any fuller than my $5 crystal clear NYX gloss. I have done a lot of research on skin care/cosmetics over the last couple of years and really the "tingling" sensation in the plumping glosses is some kind of mint oil irrirtating the heck out of your lips, thats why they "plump" (which is actually swelling from irritation). Needless to say this one went in the trash ;-) It is a product I regret buying

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Love the smell and packaging .. Too pricey but I got this on sale . It lasts super long !!!!! Like I'm taking 7 hours if your not eating. Really glossy and I see a lil plumping.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Big waste of money !! Not only did it not work but it Irritated my lips a little bit. It did bring out the natural color of my lips but did not plump at all I will never buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by llg130

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just meh. I find it sticky, the color is blah, and I have not noticed much of a plumping effect. I prefer Buxom Lips any day. Just trying to use this up. Also, looks clumpy at times. Those little cheapy tubes of gloss they have by the checkouts are a nicer gloss than this one and the minty one prob gives the same slight "tingle" this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lumi90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have average lips, and I can tell there is a difference when I use this, especially in my bottom lip (for some reason, the bottom plumps up more than the top). The first time I used it I felt more of a burn and less of a tingling sensation, but I've either gotten used to it, or it was just a reaction to me putting it on the first time, as I can hardly feel any tingling when I use it now. It is pricey, but it works very well, so there isn't anything to complain about there, and I like how it's packaged, with the twist on the bottom so you can control easily how much gloss/plumper goes on. I was surprised with the gloss it gives, too. I expected it to be sticky, at least after wearing it for a while, but the gloss is smooth, and stays smooth. I have to apply it close to 4 times throughout the day, it's not a "once in the morning and done" deal, but it does last quite a while. I'll probably buy this again once I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MissAnnieLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am new to this lip plumping thing, I tried this product because Victoria's Secret happens to be one of my favorite stores. There is a sense of tingling...which for some weird reason I just LOVE. My lips are average, not too thin and not too full, so there's really no plump I feel that this product gives me. The plump some people see may be because of the high gloss. But, I love that it smooths out my lines. It is a bit pricey if you ask me, maybe because I am a college student? lol. The container is a bit bulky, I agree with the previous comment. I wish it did last longer. For me, I feel like I need to apply it every 30-45 minutes, that is without eating. I do love the gloss and the tint it gives your lips. It is great to wear to the gym for the 'clean' look, something a chapstick can't give you. I said I wouldn't buy this product again because I will be trying other lip plumpers out, unless VS find new ways to improve it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My favorite lip gloss ever!
It makes my lips look fuller and enhances the natural color. I get a lot of little lines in my lips and this works instantly with a slight burning feel and makes them fuller and smoothes out all the little fine lines after they becoming fuller. I already have big lips I use this to make them even bigger lol and smooth out the fine lines. I have this in bare and I love that it just enhances the natural lip color and it looks so VS sexy like the models. It is a bit expensive I believe 22$ or so. This is one of the few things I can have on my lips that my bf doesn't mind. It doesn't taste nasty,it's slightly sweet and not to overly sticky and thick like some glosses,so it is kissable approved* The only things I would say that can be improved is first the packaging is a little to bulky in a big metal tube ,second you cant see how much you have left or know when you are going to run out ,and also it plumps great but for not that long and would like if they could make it stronger.I would like it if it was stronger.I dont mind the tingling I'm a tropper I had a child natural and pain is beauty lol But overall I am very happy that this it least works! I will probaly try the extreme one that is a step up from this one. My bf said this is his favorite on my lips so that means allot to me:

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by eebalch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this was basically $20 lip gloss in a big silver tube. no thanks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this for about 2 years now. Not sure if I actually like the product or the tingling sensation? Strange? It is a nice gloss to apply on top of your lipsticks. I'm just addicted to the tingling! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rainrain826

broke apart, great lip tint. muse