August 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MAC - Fast Response Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by bobbi0908

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for about a week and it some how burned my eyes and made it slightly irratated and red. I liked how it gave my eyes a brighter, fresh look but if it wasn't for the burning I would have really enjoyed this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by hoodoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked the way this looked, and it provided a good base for concealer, but I saw no de-puffing whatsoever. Plus, it makes my eyes burn: if it weren't for that, I'd keep it because it's a good undereye primer, but it makes my eyes burn and turn red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I do not like the silicone feel to this so I wear it at night. I like eye creams. I like how this makes my under eye look and feel. It blurs out imperfections and my under eye has remained nicely hydrated but without irritation (sometimes I get pimples or irritation from too much hydration). I'm not sure if it does anything for fine lines or darkness. It's a decent eye cream though. I'd like to eventually try other MAC eye creams so when this eventually runs out I'll switch. It takes maybe 4 large pin head sized drops on my fingers to really cover my eyes. For a light application you could get away with two. Which means that this tube will last months upon months of application.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by pulchritude55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product is amazing. It instantly gets rid of bags/de-puffs! You can see it in the mirror working the moment you apply it. Every time I've used this, as I am often over-tired, hence bags/puffiness, I look refreshed and get compliments!! The only downside to this product and why I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is that it dries out my skin. Even using this with another moisturizer wasn't enough. My skin gets red and dry if I use it constantly. I still keep this on hand for when I need a quick zap to my bags.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by mderyaozel

Doesn't do much for me, and it's really very expensive. I'm just trying to finish the one i have, and then i don't think i'll ever buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by shuggaprincesss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I dont go a day without it! i use it all over my face and it also help correct my complexion (dark spots) acne scars and minimizes my pores! Believe it or not if i get a cut on my finger or a rash i put this on it and the pain or itchy feeling immediately subsides and area feels better! My fav beauty skin care product by far. Havent seen anything like it! On my 11th tube of it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this product for a week and ended up having itchy/swollen/crepe-y/irritated eyes. I do not recommend for sensitive people but if you're not overly sensitive I do think it's great as an under eye makeup base before putting on your concealer/foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ORB1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a makeup artist. I have dry-combo skin (tzone slightly oily by the end of the day, rest of my face dry). I bought this on 11/2 because I have been a little tired around the eyes also I wanted an undereye cream that wasnt too heavy for myself and my clients. As for a moisturizer, this did nothing for me. For my tired days, this did helped a little with baggage and darkness. As an undereye primer for concealer, GREAT. I would only use this as an under eye primer. Itsinks in pretty fast and your undereye product will glide on after using this. If you have a dry eye area like I do, I would still use an eye cream or serum prior to using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very light, fragrance-free, silicone-y eye cream that I only used in the morning because it mixed well with my concealer/foundation. It comes out translucent and spreads really easily. It's a pretty mediocre eye cream since it only takes care of puffiness and not dark circles, wrinkles or anything else. I can't say it was very moisturizing either. Granted, I think it was around $30 so I'm not expecting miracles, but it was ultimately pretty useless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first eye cream I've ever tried. My entire life I've looked like a panda bear. When I was younger I'd get comments all the time. On a daily basis I use Benefit erase paste and then pay mac prolong wear on top. It does the trick, until I cleanse my face. So having this issue and having gone through many different concealers, and having 2 very little children and no sleep I decided to try this one.

I am a huge mac fan. I love almost everything I have ever boughten. Of course, like everything else I buy for the first time, I check MUA. The reviews were average. Some people's HG, some people's night mare. I figured for the cost $38CAD it would be safe considering the eye creams that had great reviews were very expensive.

First of all, the lady at MAC told me that its silky and contains caffeine to help with puffiness and dark circles. Cool? Maybe. Let's try it.

Comes in a super skinny tube. Nice for dispensing though. It has no smell which is fantastic. It applies like silk as the MA claimed and wasn't drying. It did slightly help my bags and puffiness, but mine are very dark, so I can't expect miracles. Although I'm sure getting more precious Z's would help me. It didn't sting, and no reaction. So far so good.

The one and only reason why I dislike this product is it doesn't seem to work well with concealer. It goes on smooth and looks good but its like it prevents it from setting. It's almost like a protective coating. If you rub your undereye in anyway, it slides off. The oilier you may get during the day, the worse it is. Ehhhh? Not good for daytime use if you're wearing make up.

Night time use is where I get the most out of this cream. Because I don't have to worry about it and it just works while I sleep. It's made a difference if my eyes but its not something I'd scream from the roof tops over. I'd like to keep searching for an eye cream I can use both day and night, as financially it makes more sense. Will keep searching!