MAC Fast Response Eye Cream

3.5

Ingredients: Dimethicone[]Isododecane[]Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified[]Polysilicone-11[]Polyethylene[]Butylene Glycol[]Cyclopentasiloxane[]Hexyldecyl Stearate[]Caffiene[]Tocopheryl Acetate[]Sodium Hyaluronate[]Retinyl Palmitate[]Yeast Extract (Faex)[]Triticum Vulgare (Vulgare) Wheat Germ Oil[]Hordeum Vulgare Extract[]Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract[]Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract[]Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil[]Centella Asiatica Extract[]Sqaulane[]Methyldihydrojasmonate[]Phytosphingosine[]Quarternium-18 Bentonite[]Propylene Carbonate[]Polymethyl Methacrylate[]Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone[]PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone[]Tetrasodium EDTA[]Sdoium Dehydoacetate[]Phenoxyethanol

on 8/15/2015 10:00:00 PM

It's good

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I use this every morning and night. The first 3 days it made my eyes burn like I had hot peppers in them. By the fourth day, my eyes were not irritated. With continued use my eyes look less tired, less puffy, more alert, and more youthful. I don't like that it does dry the eye area out even when using a good moisturizer. I will most likely not repurchase since I'm not really wowed. I will finish the tube and move on to something else. Thus far it has done nothing for dark under eye circles and I can't remember if it's supposed to.

on 12/3/2014 8:34:00 PM

Yes, this is overpriced, but I haven't found anything that works as well. I use this every morning and have repurchased several times. It makes a smooth base for Undereye makeup. I also like that I can use it for back2mac.

on 6/4/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for about a week and it some how burned my eyes and made it slightly irratated and red. I liked how it gave my eyes a brighter, fresh look but if it wasn't for the burning I would have really enjoyed this product.

on 1/18/2014 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I liked the way this looked, and it provided a good base for concealer, but I saw no de-puffing whatsoever. Plus, it makes my eyes burn: if it weren't for that, I'd keep it because it's a good undereye primer, but it makes my eyes burn and turn red.

on 1/14/2014 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like the silicone feel to this so I wear it at night. I like eye creams. I like how this makes my under eye look and feel. It blurs out imperfections and my under eye has remained nicely hydrated but without irritation (sometimes I get pimples or irritation from too much hydration). I'm not sure if it does anything for fine lines or darkness. It's a decent eye cream though. I'd like to eventually try other MAC eye creams so when this eventually runs out I'll switch. It takes maybe 4 large pin head sized drops on my fingers to really cover my eyes. For a light application you could get away with two. Which means that this tube will last months upon months of application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The product is amazing. It instantly gets rid of bags/de-puffs! You can see it in the mirror working the moment you apply it. Every time I've used this, as I am often over-tired, hence bags/puffiness, I look refreshed and get compliments!! The only downside to this product and why I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is that it dries out my skin. Even using this with another moisturizer wasn't enough. My skin gets red and dry if I use it constantly. I still keep this on hand for when I need a quick zap to my bags.

on 12/6/2013 8:19:00 AM

Doesn't do much for me, and it's really very expensive. I'm just trying to finish the one i have, and then i don't think i'll ever buy this again.

I dont go a day without it! i use it all over my face and it also help correct my complexion (dark spots) acne scars and minimizes my pores! Believe it or not if i get a cut on my finger or a rash i put this on it and the pain or itchy feeling immediately subsides and area feels better! My fav beauty skin care product by far. Havent seen anything like it! On my 11th tube of it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I used this product for a week and ended up having itchy/swollen/crepe-y/irritated eyes. I do not recommend for sensitive people but if you're not overly sensitive I do think it's great as an under eye makeup base before putting on your concealer/foundation.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated MAC Products