April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I need high coverage concealers because most days, I skip the foundation. All of my acne tends to leave hyperpigmentation marks on my face, so I need heavy duty concealer to hide them. This concealer is definitely high coverage. It does not break me out and even with my dry skin, doesn't cause flakiness. Underneath my eyes, I notice subtle creasing. The main reason I would not repurchase is because I have the glamoflauge concealer by hard candy ($5 at walmart) which has a similar formulation and more or less the same coverage. It is a little harder to blend in but blends well with a brush. It also wears a little faster than the revlon colorstay but it comes with almost 4 times the product. If you are on a budget, check out the hard candy concealer, but keep in mind that there are only 3 or 4 shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by swaggatronA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually just dab a blob onto my spot and blend with fingers. Really easy to blend and good coverage, smooths on wonderfully on sunscreen and foundation. However, if what i wanted to conceal happened to be at a flakey stage, it would make it extra dry and emphasises the acne spot instead. So obviously not recommended for dry skin. But otherwise a fantastic daily acne-hiding concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Again, this is another product that is ABSOLUTELY amazing and I am shocked at some of the reviews.

This is the first drugstore concealer that actually worked for me. I have tried so many different brands, treatments, meds, etc and nothing at all compares to what this stuff does. It truly lives up to its name and does exactly what it claims.

I have oily skin, and when I am stressed out, I pick my face. yes totally disgusting I know, I havent been doing it much lately, but Im trying to give you an idea of the acne scars, dark spots on my face :(

I purchased this item last year as they were on clearance at my local drugstore and I bought the last three they had (I mean seriously, I didnt need three, but hey they were on sale, LOL)..

I originally used them as concealer under my eyes, and it worked WONDERS for my dark circles.. which I no longer have them anymore, but that is a totally different review... I decided if the concealer worked that well on my dark circles, why not use it on my blemishes, I mean thats what it says on the tube anyway so why not give it a shot... THANK GOD that I did! this stuff covers up freckles, dark spots, acne spots, you name it!! It doesnt clog my pores either. I use it on my chin area, cheek area, put a couple dabs on my temples where I have blemishes, and VOILA .. GONE! No spots what so ever! I powder my face with MAC's NC42 foundation powder and I spray some Fix+ and my face looks absolutely flawless..

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is trying to cover up dark spots or acne spots without paying a fortune for product. This does the trick and I am totally going to purchase more when I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

I love this concealer. I use it on my undereye and there is great coverage without any of the creasing that I found with creamier concealers such as the Bobbi Brown corrector. I spread the amount of concealer that comes out on the applicator across both under eye areas, and this provides the perfect amount. I spread it out with my ring finger and set it with a little MAC mineralize skinfinish natural powder on the Real Techniques setting brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I really love this concealer. I use it two ways: to cover blemishes and as a "foundation" of sorts. I dab the SMALLEST amount on blemishes first. Then I dab VERY SMALL dots on my chin, upper lip, & nose, where I have the most discoloration (from old blemishes) and the most chance of breaking out again. I then blend the dabs on blemishes with a Q-tip and the dabs on those other 3 areas with my pinky. I then dust with Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Powder (with my largest brush). Blemishes and discoloration are concealed, and hopefully, I am also doing a little double-duty to kill the acne I have & prevent more from happening. I do not use any other kind of "foundation." I have not and will not try this on my dark undereye circles - that skin is dry & thin enough, why on earth would I (or anyone else) use a product with salicylic acid on that area? I have other concealers for that. This one is perfect for what I'm using it for & I will definitely keep buying it. The price is right (much lower than department store brands) and the coloration is perfect & long-lasting.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent drugstore concealer for blemishes (its quite matte, it would probably be a little too drying and heavy around my eyes) but I hate how scented it is, it smells like a cheap old lady perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by madscientist01

I have been using this product for about six years now, and still love it!

It lasts ALL day. It stays on when I go swimming, running, you name it. This is the only concealer I will wear now because it is the only one that will survive my boyfriends kisses.

It has never broken me out. It doesn't help my blemishes heal faster or improve them in any real way, but it does the essential job SO well!

Colour match is good, I love the packaging, blends nicely, doesn't look cakey. The only downside is it's a bit pricey for a drugstore concealer in my opinion. However, I love it and will continue to repurchase it. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I can't use any other concealer! Literally. It covers up my dark circles in a snap. I also take it everywhere. I have he color light and it's perfect. Like no other! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jules3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I quite like this product. I got it in the light colour, and the coverage is quite good. I got a colour that fits my skin tone quite well and it blends in very nicely without having to use too much. One thing I don't like about this product is how small the tube is, and how little product is really in the tube. I don't usually use this product alone, as I usually use a powder on top for better coverage, but overall I do like this product and will probably be repurchasing after I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by babooner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite like this concealer. It provides good coverage with a matte finish, blends well, and doe foot applicators are so delightfully squishy. The 0.5% salicylic acid is gentle enough that I can use this concealer on unblemished areas of skin without drying or irritation.

However, I'm not sure if I'd rely purely on this product to dry out blemishes -- perhaps use a nightly spot treatment too. The packaging is probably not the most hygienic, but I'm not fussed considering I use it on clean skin anyway.