September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Makeup Brushes - Avon - eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was a little worried before purchasing this that it would not do it's job as it is Avon.
But I need not have worried, it puts on eyeliner from my smudge pot just fine.
Give this brush a go peeps

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by hostility

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure all of these reviews are about the same product, so I've uploaded the image of the one I'm reviewing! The brush is an angled eyeliner brush with both a black handle and black bristles, with white AVON lettering at the end.

I've been using this brush to apply my gel liner for a while now. It's pretty small and very easy to control so I can do a thin line or build up on it. It makes applying liner super easy! It's also nice and soft, yet firm enough to stay in shape and not go all over the place. I haven't noticed any shedding when I've washed it.

If you're looking for a nice inexpensive brush I would definitely recommend this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well this brush is def one of a kind, well in my collection since most of my most used eyeliner brushes happen to be Paint brushes since i can get a very small brush for my small eyes & novice application but Avon Eyeliner brush was one of my first brush purchases, believe it or not!
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The Avon Eyeliner brush can be purchased online on Avon site or thru your avon rep. i dont have one now which stinks but online you can shop just as easy but of course, the shipping cost will be added. or ive seen some online sites selling these but thru Avon this brush will cost you $4 depending on sale/discounts. is it worth it? i think so but maybe not since i have so many cheaper brushes (like my paint brushes) i dont think the price is bad. on sale, def worth it!
=PERFORMANCE=
This brush makes a great multi purpose brush for so many makeup steps. I love using this brush for so many things like:
-Applying eyeliner (great for gel or cream liners) if you like thick dramatic lines
-Smudging liner (this is great for smudging any liner gels, cream, or pencil liner!) its stiff & firm enough to do the job well
-Smudging shadow along lash lines (this brush is firm but flexible so it smudges w/out tugging, love using it for this)
-Brow work (great thickness to fill in brows w/ wax or powder, its thick & firm to work with brow waxes too)
-Spreading out lip liner (if you are a lip liner girl, then this brush is good for when you need to make sure your lip liner is spread evenly over your lips, small enough for the job)
The brush is a little wider than say the $1 elf concealer brush and thicker than some liner brushes. If you like a thick & dense firm brush thats not TOO FIRM & allows some flexibility, turn to this brush. this brush is soft, natural bristles so doesnt scratch or pull on the eye area. its soft enough for eye area, i have not seen a single hair shed thru uses & washes. I always wipe my liner brushes after each use w/ makeup or baby wipe & their my highly used brushes & this w/stood many uses & washes. Its still like brand new!
So for all this purposes, im sure you will find a use for this brush plus im sure there is more that im not thinking of or havent tried! its a great brush but i like my liner to be thinner than what this brush allows but i still get my use out of it.
=PACKAGING=
The brush itself is a wider & thick brush but still great. I love the black handle & ferrule. The bristles are natural hair & soft & firm. There has been no shedding. The ferrule has remained intact w/ out feeling loose or like it was going ot fall off. The liner handle is what i call the perfect length. about 5-6 inches maybe? so long enough to hold easily & not so long that it hits my mirror like some. The handle is somewhat bowed at the end, it widens out which makes a nice handle & grips easy. The name & avon logo is in white writing on the handle. Im pretty sure its wooden but maybe its some really sturdy plastic? someone can correct or answer that. Its a nicely made brush.
Overall, This brush isnt what i like to reach for for when i use gel or cream liners but i have small eyelids. but all of us have different preferences so it may be perfect for you. i still do really enjoy this brush alot! Ive found some great ways to use this brush & reach for it often. Would i repurchase? yes if i ever had to but im hoping i never do since it would have to be lost or broke. This has held up for over 4 yrs w/out wearing down at all! Great affordable brush for those on a budget or those looking for more brushes to add to their collection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't use this as an eyeliner brush, but it is an amazing brow brush!! Not too big, not too small, picks up the brow wax and powder beautifully. Application is easy and effortless. Perfect brows every time! I love that it has a flatter shape, makes it very easy to hold.

It has a wide/flat brush base, which is a pain for storage, but that's my only complaint!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

One of my favorite and most-used brushes! It works well with gel and powder liners as the bristles are firm, yet silky. Never scratches like some of my others do. You can do a cat eye or even use it to smudge under your lower lashes. Perfect size and shape, and I love the black ergonomic handle. Never any shedding, either. I'm very happy I decided to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough GREAT things about this brush.....the sleek black design is beautiful.....and the quality is just sooooooo fabulous....so much so, I'm going to buy a couple more. It gives a precise thin or thick line (depending on your preference). It creates the little wing at the corner so effortlessly. The bristles are soft and densely packed and more importantly, stiff. I like that the handle is not super long, its the perfect length, especially for those who have to get really close to the mirror to see (lol). I totally, totally, totally love this brush...it really is a great buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Although I already own the ecotools eyeliner brush, I couldn't resist buying one from Avon! In the catalog, they look fabulous and luxurious, so I figured I would give them a try.

PROS: I like the look of the product--sleek, shiny black handle and ferrule. No shedding so far. Great price! Applies as smoothly as my other brushes. Like that it comes w/a frosted plastic case for travel or storage. Nice and soft but stiff bristles.

CONS: The bristles are a little crooked, so it doesn't make a super fine line. Also, the lettering is already coming off the brush--not a huge problem, but I expected better quality.

Overall, I won't repurchase. I prefer my slanted e/l brush from ecotools.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I'm not a fan of Avon makeup but I ordered a few brushes last year to start my collection. Now (over a year later) my brush collection as grown dramatically and I still use this brush daily. The bristles are really flat and stiff so it gives a straight smooth line. I haven't tried it with gel liner but I use it to line my eyes with eyeshadow for my day time looks. Works great both upper and lower lash lines

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 11:33:00 PM More reviews by 7954

I'm not sure if this page is for the flat eyeliner brush, but that's what I'm reviewing..

- soft!
- works suuuuuper well
- bristles are nice and tight together to give your liner a great line
- I use this when I'm applying shadows as liners, and it works perfectly!
- comes in a nice little clear plastic type thing, which i now use to transport it when traveling!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by katy24

These brushes are a big surprise because they are so good!Soft but synthetic,hold e/s and e/l great and blend beautifully.They each come in there own little plastic pouch which is great for transport.I have the dual-ended liner and shadow brush which combines the best of both worlds.I gave this 4 lippies because I am sure there are great high-end brushes out there which are superior but for the quality and price these cannot be beat!